Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: John Appleston
Steam name: Valdrec
Steam ID:

Date and time of loss: 14/oct/2017 somewhere between 9pm-1am GMT
What happened: I'd recently been given a Thompson as payment from a trader, I was new to guns so I ended up equipping it. I took it to the bank. Then someone behind me says "this is a mug!" and I turn around to see there is a pistol pointed at me. Then a third person shoots us both with a pistol, and we are dead before he can react, and runs from the bank.
I made a report at the time, but staff were so swamped that I did not get a response until sunday. (I made a fresh ticket each day.) I was told to make a refund request, which I neglected to do until now

How much do you need refunded: A Thompson gun
Evidence: I have none. I don't expect this to be approved, but I think it's still important that I at least write it.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately with no documentation whatsoever, there is nothing I can do here. http://plays.tv is a popular recording program that many players in our community use. Please try recording all of your sessions in case this happens in the future.

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.