Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Riziing
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109993458
Your Character Name: Ronny Shapner

Target Steam Name: SuperFly41
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59870214
Target Character Name (if known): Graham Marcello

Request reason: RDM I payed a medic 3000$ to leave his body and then the other medic came and I told him not to revive him which is fine and then his org member ran up and said nONONONON and shot me down for no reason.
When did the situation occur?: 8:20 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Reposted due to missing steam id @Stuvi

Superfly41

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

first of all, you cant pay medics not to do their jobs. (this is in the rules) Then you were moving the body so he couldn't get stabilized. This gives me the right and a valid reason to save my friend who was trying to get stabilized but was not because of you. it wasn't fail RP because my reason to kill you was you were trying to end his life by not letting him be revived.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

first of all, you cant pay medics not to do their jobs. (this is in the rules) Then you were moving the body so he couldn't get stabilized. This gives me the right and a valid reason to save my friend who was trying to get stabilized but was not because of you. it wasn't fail RP because my reason to kill you was you were trying to end his life by not letting him be revived.
I dint break any rules the medics were corrupt which is there fault instead of rdming tell them to heal

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately your report does not meet our criteria, and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.

Kind regards,
Gamz

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.