KYLO94

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Hey JIM:)
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jim Pickens

Admin being reported: @Green Gatorade Water Bottle

Reason for Report: Not following game rules and clearly friending people on this server
Time of Occurrence: 9:15pm 2/25/2019
Evidence to support your claim: i was in my appt when a gang of kids came to my window and told me they were private investigators. one took out his gun and shot me THROUGH the window. i had no weapon or gun i may add. they broke in and stole my working bench and tables. i contacted Green Gatorabe Water bottle. He clearly didnt know his own rules and clearly knew the kid who shot me because he said it was ok for him to shoot me through the window because i was told to put my hands up when they never said to put my hands up. Gatorade then said i had to have video proof of this happening or its getting thrown out. neither party had video proof so i lost that. Green gatorade was not at all helpful and wanted nothing to do with this problem. i currently unsubscribed to the game, i dont want to be apart of supporting this server if thats how its going to be run
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nick Stohlty, Alexis Mcjimmy

Stoltey3

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I stand as witness, the way Green Gatorade handled this was wrong. You guys have someone unsubscribing because he is allowing people to break the rules.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gatorade then said i had to have video proof of this happening or its getting thrown out. neither party had video proof so i lost that.

If no one had video, what did you expect him to do exactly? Take a guess? Choose one side? He cannot guess what happened, he is no magician... The reporting party (you in this case) is the one that must provide video evidence whenever required. In this case it was required as we do not log your voice input.

If you were told to put your hands up and failed to comply, they had the right to shoot you. Otherwise they didn't. It is not possible to conclude the report without video evidence.

As none of the parties had video evidence, there is nothing he could have done. It is one word against another.
Additionally, calling staff members "retards" in reports is not helpful, at all. If a staff member claims your report he is the one that deals with it. You cannot choose the staff member that deals with it, as we are no supermarket. In case a staff members acts incorrectly, you may report him, like you did now.

Green gatorade did nothing wrong, according to what you described.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.