Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Riziing
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109993458
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ronny Veira

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Gregg

Reason for Report: False Ban | Being Rude In OOC / Player Disrespect | Discord Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 1/27/2019
Evidence to support your claim: I made a report to be unarrested refer to Ban Appeal for more information on that
greggrude.png
greggdie.png
Gregg also stated yesterday that if I made a report on him that he would delete it, It may have been a joke but as he doesn't accept joke's I wont either.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is ridiculous.

My disrespect in OOC? There's been much worse by other staff members that you and other players let slide. My comment in OOC was for a very obvious reason, and it's that I am tired of staff members being antagonized for stupidity, or reported like this over absolute petty reasons, when they give time out of their day to support this community. Without thanks. If you think that is enough for me to lose my rank over, the fact I stood up for my staff members and I take the bullets for them so they don't lose the moral to come on this server and serve you people and get spit on for their work, then I am so sorry Riziing.

And here you are, doing the same to me, thinking that all of that was with malicious intent with 0 regard for my powers or my ability to staff this server. I have staffed here for 1 year, with 0 regard or thanks from the community. That comment in OOC was me pushed to my boiling point, and maybe it was far, but maybe you guys need to wake up and realize just how much we do. Like you did in Discord the other day, and you apologized to me on Steam for. Let us not forget that.

And me telling you to die in Discord? I am so sorry that I tried to relate with you and meme with you.

Gregg also stated yesterday that if I made a report on him that he would delete it, It may have been a joke but as he doesn't accept joke's I wont either.

Oh yes, I remember this. This was when you joined the call, when me and @Zerpo were playing League of Legends. If I remember right, you were making fun of me for being a furry. This is right? Remember how I memed and joked back, saying I'd delete the report you'd make on me for joking around? Were we not joking around? Isn't it obvious I legitimately cannot delete a report made on me as I'd immediately be demoted on the spot? Yeah.

Last edited:

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

and you apologized to me on Steam for. Let us not forget that.
I let that slide because I was in the wrong but when a player ask a simple question and you go off on him why should we let that slide?

There's been much worse by other staff members that you and other players let slide.
I Haven't seen anything "Much worse" or i'm sure they would have been reported yelling at another player because they ask a question, player's are the only reason "Communities" exsist why would you yell at them and try to get rid of them by being so rude?

I have staffed here for 1 year, with 0 regard or thanks from the community.
maybe if you roleplayed like several other staff or been more of the community we would thank you but all I see is you pushing player's away.

If you think that is enough for me to lose my rank over, the fact I stood up for my staff members and I take the bullets for them
I never said I wanted you to lose you're rank, I made a report so you can see what you've done wrong

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

maybe if you roleplayed like several other staff or been more of the community we would thank you but all I see is you pushing player's away.

I don't roleplay because all I do is take reports, find staff members for this community, listen to the staff members, talk with the players on Steam or on Discord, look for ways to improve the server on the backend, moderate the forums, handle Recruitment Team efforts, etc etc etc.

I didn't know my lack of roleplay was bad. When did I push players away? Who did I push away? I don't push people away, in fact I try to make people stay, sometimes going past the boundaries of my rank to listen to them, players and ex-staff. I have people who I want to become Mentor, but have the "frag" stigma on their name, and I try to help them and guide them to a better path so they can serve this community.

I do a lot more for Monolith than you are willing to admit. This is my last response on this matter. This is up to community management now.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

"frag" stigma
if it fall's with in the rules then it's fine but mass rdm isn't just because they roleplay and have a couple kill's doesn't mean anything if you roleplayed every single day for year's then your gonna have a high kill count too.

When did I push players away? Who did I push away?
TerminateD, he has been in this community for a while so he might have not took it to serious but if it was a new player like many new player's ask in ooc for staff and you did that then it would probably make them not feel welcomed in the community but I see a ton of player's everyday helping people saying do @ or !report or be patient but you tell them to stop bitching and that you don't give a piss if they were asking a question since when have question's not been allowed

I am so sorry that I tried to relate with you and meme with you.
I love it when you relate to us but, when we try to do the same back what do we receive a ban.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

and then afterward's I stated you made a joke about deleting it if I ever made one and then randomly I receive a ban this may been by someone else and a accident and a huge coincidence but

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was me because you obviously do not know the forums rules where you cannot double post. You must be super paranoid to immediately make statements like that, kinda shows how serious your report should be taken.

You have been banned of discord because you are showing toxic behavior, and if it weren't for the inability to see your own staff report you would have been banned of the forums too because violating the forum rules several times. Your ingame ban stays as you do not know how to behave in general. @Gregg will be told to be more aware of what he says in public of course. Other than that, there is no abuse in place.

Denied, change your behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.