Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Toyota 4Runner
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Toyota Ortiz

Which Staff blacklisted you: benpd
What were you blacklisted from: guns

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: there was a pd raid and i was going into pd and than i went up to the evidence locker to see because the door was open and i checked it and than there was a guy in there lockpicking and instead of me topping and typing out "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" i just shot him on site since he had a gun on his back and was raiding the pd
Unblacklist Reason: I feel this wasnt right becasue he had a gun on his back and was lockpicking to the locker. Im sorry for doing this but in this moment I felt i was in the right for killing him

Time of Occurrence: earlier today
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Toyota
The Reason you were blacklisted from weapons was due to you choosing to just open fire when you would've had adequate time to either taze or handcuff the person while lockpicking so in this case " Hands Up " wouldn't have been necessary. Furthermore, you were blacklisted due to a previous history of rdm's and this is why a blacklist was issued. I will leave the rule you infringed on so you understand why this punishment was instated.

Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defence.
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.