LV

Your Steam Name:NSFW.-
Your SteamID:76561198433341064
Your Character Name:Erick Toews

Which Staff blacklisted you: @John Leonard
What were you blacklisted from: guns

Blacklist Length:3days
Blacklist Reason:breaking mugging in public
Unblacklist Reason: So I was playing the server for about 2 or 3 hours and it was my first time. I was playing with a friend who had given me a gun and we agreed to find someone to mug. We had mugged this guy got into a gunfight and that was that. I did not know that you could not mug in public as I was brand new to the server just trying to figure out how to enjoy myself and have some fun. Later on I was then brought to a sit (my second ever sit ive ever been in) and the admin told me that I can't mug in public along with giving me a 3 day weapon blacklist. I find that it is extremely unfair that I was given a 3 day weapon blacklist on my first ever offense on the server and i should've been given a verbal warning so i could improve myself before going straight into a blacklist. The 3 day blacklist seems pretty extreme for this being my first ever offense on the server besides the verbal I got earlier for my language. I would appreciate to be given a chance to not break this rule again before being sent straight into this punishment.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
You were given a 3-day weapon blacklist due to you mugging someone in public, however I am willing to accept this blacklist appeal. Any further rulebreaks will result in further punishment.

Locked & Moved

Respectfully,
J. Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies.