Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: puvz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:578438853
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: While I was parked the crowd came over and generally started harassing, but even with all that was going on and generally being on the only one active I decided to leave. Then when I'm trying to get out of the area, the user noted decided to engage me even though I haven't engaged in a gunfight/arrested an ally yet. This then turned into a gunfight later along.
When did the situation occur?: 8/3/2021 3:35 AM EST ~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
The clan of harassers around the vehicle from their Org. Yet none to specifically list.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@puvz you are mentioned in this player report. You have 24 hours to reply or this will be handled without your input.

The members of the crowd are also free to provide their input.

Based on the content already seen in the clip - I'm just going to warn up front. Unacceptable behavior within the player report will be handled strictly.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to be honest. I was the one that randomly shot. I shouldn't of engaged. It was to basically get him to go away, and I did not know (which I should've) that other people would start shooting at him. Also, I don't think I was harrassing him I was talking shit to him in character.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also I was not the first one to engage with the shit talking. I joined in but kept it in character.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2.1] You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.

Fairly cut and dry. 1 Warning Point will be given.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.