Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Abdominal Pains
Your Steam ID: 76561198436433678
Your Character Name: Jonathan Lampros

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DrewBanks

Ban Reason:
Unban Reason: Hello there, My name is Abdominal pains I would like to say that this ban was not fully my fault. The mouse I currently own is broken, the left click is broken so it holds its self down causing unintentional clicks. (See IMG)

Time of Occurrence: 1:00 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: None?

Link to proof:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

SubwayDruggie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

wait I got the wrong person @'ed there name is drew but idk the rest since it wont pop up

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Can you please explain what you were banned for and how you’ll avoid breaking the rules in the future?

SubwayDruggie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Was banned for abusing a hand cuff glitch? when I was cuffed but before that I like to tap my mouse which caused my mouse to slip off the LMB cover and get stuck I have manged to get it un-stuck, how I wills stop this from happening in the future? I guess I would be more careful and not abuse a handcuff bug.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll deny this because I feel that your grasping at straws with your mouse excuse. You were handcuffed and then started handcuffing random people with your own handcuffs after you were cuffed. I honestly don’t see how your LMB getting stuck led to you handcuffing quite a few people after you were cuffed. Since you’ve already served most of the time I’ll let the rest of this ban run out.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.