Tyrese King

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Rice Man
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452261295
Your Character Name: Haruto Ming

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango @DangerRanger

Ban Reason: "Staff Disrespect"
Time of Occurrence: 2am
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Spooky Man └[σ ³σ]┘ @Shmeggels @Vexxum @dillian125

My friends and I were being raided so naturally we shot at the cops. We killed all the cops and they broke NLR coming back and shooting through our windows. So I was brought to an admin sit by DangerRanger because one of my friends returned fire on the police. I assume he didn't see the full situation which is understandable. He then proceeds to freeze all 5 of us who were basing and then sits there not speaking to us for about 30 seconds. When we keep asking he finally tells my friend Shmeggles he is being warned for shooting at the police, then he waits another two minutes before speaking or moving in game, while we all sit asking what is going on. We assumed he was AFK, until he eventually tells us he will be writing notes on each of us, even though only one of us was actually in any form of trouble. He stops speaking or moving and procceeds to write his notes in front of us, while we just wait and ask him what is taking so long. We get raided and lose some stuff, while he just sits there and then carries the raiders away, returning to just sit in front of us writing his notes again, not refunding us for what the raiders took even though it was clearly his fault. It is then when the banning admin Tango comes over and tells us to stop complaining, I kindly ask him if he could unfreeze those of us who weren't even involved as we had no business being there. One of my friends then slightly disrespects DangerRanger which is instantly met with a ban by Tango. We begin using the in game vape items as we are bored just sitting there, Tango then says : "Next person to vape gets banned". Which in my opinion is perfectly how a high ranking admin should react in that situation. I continue to ask when we can leave and Tango then bans me for a day for : "Staff Disrespect". I would appreciate it if a seperate admin could deal with this situation as Tango and especially DangerRanger have alwats had it out for my friends and I. I understand the staff team isn't very tolerant of complaints, and that is fine. I am not making a report and I could care less how the staff team is ran/managed, I'd just like to be unbanned as I feel it is unjust. For a server I have been paying a premium membership for the past few months this just seems like a foul way to treat players.

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The people that raided you took nothing btw

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The police that broke NLR and were attempting a 2nd raid were dealt with before my sit began with you.

As for the SCAR, it would be lost as it was a valid in-character death, so your friend would not be getting that back.

For the ban appeal, I will be denying it. You were very disrespectful during the sit. You were notified of what was happening, but you still decided to be disrespectful during the entire process. You would not stop interrupting me and trying to run the sit in your own way.

Denied. (Locked and Moved)

Status
Not open for further replies.