Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Hazer
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:461832765
Your Character Name: Greyson Casey

Ban Length: 2 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: being a minge
Unban Reason: I completely understand why I was banned. It was stupid and completely wrong for me to do. I waited almost a month to make this appeal, and wish to come back with my best foot forward. I know I've said this before, but I know if I act like I did in the past, I won't be back in forever. I apologize to anyone who's RP I ruined through my actions to get myself banned. I can't keep acting like I was, and for that, I waited this time to learn how to play the right way. I think this time, unlike the time before, I've really missed the community and completely understand how to play. Due to the world being a mess right now, not being able to play with my friends is the worst it could ever be. I ask that I be unbanned so I can talk to the people that I haven't seen in a while, and enjoy there time on the server. I know that I'm not the person people think of when they think of a player that follows the rules, but I want to change everyone's views and be a part of the community again. I promise I will change. I can't not be here forever. I care too much about this server to be gone. Please give me a chance at this, I won't let you down this time. I'm sorry for my actions. Please take this appeal into consideration. I've read the rules and am ready to be a part of the community again.

Time of Occurrence: almost a month ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's not that we punish people having fun, but you have to make sure you don't break rules.

Why should you have another chance when you've been given so many?

Hazer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Because this time, I feel I've really learned why the server means so much to me. Not going to school, not going anywhere for that matter, really shows me what I miss. I've been given many warnings, which i'm very grateful for, but I know now that if I act the way I did, my days on the server will come to a quick end. I promise to change. You've got my word GM, either it be If its accepted or in another month. The next Hazer you see wont get in trouble every other day. Don't get me wrong, I'll still sing at Christmas, and make people enjoy the time here. I'm ready to come back as a new me. Please give me another chance.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be lenient because of what's happening in the world

You're unbanned, don't screw it up

Status
Not open for further replies.