LV

Your Steam Name: Hazer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461832765
Your Character Name: Greyson Casey

Which Staff blacklisted you: @MUDJUG
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 10 Days
Blacklist Reason: RDM x2
Unblacklist Reason: I found a woman wearing all Blue in the hardware store with a class 3 on her back. I followed her down to Sunset Island where she parked her car on the left side entrance to the premium locker on Central Avenue. I sat in the road watching what was to happen, when an unmarked police Ford Explorer slammed into the rear of my car. I pull back to the drivers side of the Police car and tell the officer about the person with the class three behind the building near the Premium Box. Half way through explaining to the officer, he says "Don't I know you from somewhere?". Immediately I realized it was a close friend of mine named Sam Johnson. I finished explaining to him about the guy back there, so he goes back and questions them. Waiting on him to return, I hear class 3 shots from behind the building. I step out of my car and walk down the right drive way to get to the premium box where my friend was murdered. I walk back there to another officer being murdered, and a man unhand cuffing the man that killed my friend Sam. Immediately, I take action, shooting at the men and targeting the one with the gun. He runs and flees in his friends car. After chasing the car into the street, I get shot by other Police, not knowing that I was defending my friend. I flee in my car, which is shot instantly and destroyed. I move to the back seat, knowing that if someone wear to search the car, they wouldn't see me. The man that was unhandcuffing the murder looks through the car for me, but was not smart enough to look behind him. He continues to tell the officer his side like he was innocent. After the police leave, I kill the man for snitching on me. I get into a sit and try to explain myself. I was given RDM x2. I only killed the one for snitching, and couldn't get the killer for he drove away. Mudjug explained to me that you cannot be a vigilanti. I tried to explain that I wasn't for I was avenging my friend, not avenging any officer. Screw those pigs, am I right? I feel that this should be removed due to me only killing 1 person, I was not being a vigilanti, for I was killing the murder of my friend, not an officer. I would not have put myself back there if it was anyone else. Please leave this open for discussion if this is denied. I feel that I have done nothing wrong.

Time of Occurrence: 12:00 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay Hazer, heres what I am going to do. I still stand by my convictions, and feel that the RDM was valid. Even though you feel you have done nothing wrong, your explanation for what happened was very hard to follow, whereas both of the offended individuals stories synced up very well. Now, with that being said, I want to believe you. I really do. But we need to take a while to build that trust. So I am going to ACCEPT the appeal, conditionally. If I catch you doing anything same or similar, I will be re-enacting the blacklist. Do not break my trust with you, Im counting on you to do the right thing with this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.