Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haztos
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Haz Toast

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wright

Reason for Report:I am reporting wright because in the case that me and my fellow org members as doing is that we were raiding the pd because previously the cops were missing with us and the fact that i got a ban for mass rdm malicious intent and lying in a sit in this case i dont get how i was mass rdming i had a valid rp reason to kill those cops not only that i dont see why i get malicious intent when i did not do anything malicious in any way and you get me for lying in a sit for no reason at all also banning my fellow members as well for no reason and you aggressively ban people for something they did not evan do.In my opinion this staff member also banned for no reason at all but mainly as well i did nothing wrong to get a perm ban
Time of Occurrence: today-10pm maybe over a bit
Evidence to support your claim:no evidence but would love to suggest wright for evidence of why he banned me?

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Haztos,

I spoke with everyone involved in the administrative sit individually, and none of you could provide a justified reason for going into the PD and shooting / killing everyone inside.

The main excuse was "the PD harassed us a few days ago"... which isn't a valid reason to raid the PD as it happened days ago.

We spectated you for at least fifteen minutes, you gathered a group of people and everyone got equipped with weapons and you (the organizer of said raid), said you were going to raid the PD for no apparent reason. On the way there, there were comments such as "we're going to get banned lol".

You orchestrated the entire thing and multiple staff members were on the case with me. You failed to provide a valid reason after being asked multiple times and you have been punished for similar offenses in the past.

Your intention was clear and obvious and we intervened before you caused more havoc.

You were not banned instantly, you were questioned thoroughly and took nothing seriously and barely attempted to defend yourself.

This was all discussed between multiple staff members and Server Directors in realtime as the situation occurred. Multiple opinions were taken into account and this was the punishment that was determined.

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Haztos,

I spoke with everyone involved in the administrative sit individually, and none of you could provide a justified reason for going into the PD and shooting / killing everyone inside.

The main excuse was "the PD harassed us a few days ago"... which isn't a valid reason to raid the PD as it happened days ago.

We spectated you for at least fifteen minutes, you gathered a group of people and everyone got equipped with weapons and you (the organizer of said raid), said you were going to raid the PD for no apparent reason. On the way there, there were comments such as "we're going to get banned lol".

You orchestrated the entire thing and multiple staff members were on the case with me. You failed to provide a valid reason after being asked multiple times and you have been punished for similar offenses in the past.

Your intention was clear and obvious and we intervened before you caused more havoc.

You were not banned instantly, you were questioned thoroughly and took nothing seriously and barely attempted to defend yourself.

This was all discussed between multiple staff members and Server Directors in realtime as the situation occurred. Multiple opinions were taken into account and this was the punishment that was determined.
actually i was defending myself you did not respond in any way and the fact is you were not saying anything and i told you the cops were mising with as if i ment they messed with us in clothing store which i try to respond to you but couldn't cause you ignored what i had sayed and dident respond back i feel as if you are purposely ignoring me and you just want to get it over quick perma baning me if this is not the case then tell me why you were ignoring me.Also joined the org yesterday so i dont Evan know why that would be my reason "the PD harassed us a few days ago" seems like you dont care what i think and others Evan thoo most people stayed that i had my reason to do it and i told them they missed with us if you realy was spectating me you should know.

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

actually i was defending myself you did not respond in any way and the fact is you were not saying anything and i told you the cops were mising with as if i ment they messed with us in clothing store which i try to respond to you but couldn't cause you ignored what i had sayed and dident respond back i feel as if you are purposely ignoring me and you just want to get it over quick perma baning me if this is not the case then tell me why you were ignoring me.Also joined the org yesterday so i dont Evan know why that would be my reason "the PD harassed us a few days ago" seems like you dont care what i think and others Evan thoo most people stayed that i had my reason to do it and i told them they missed with us if you realy was spectating me you should know.

I listened to everyone in that sit, not everyone was banned because they either provided a valid story or didn't engage in the PD. This has nothing to do with whatever organization you are in, you organized a false raid on the police department and ran in shooting everyone and everything. Your story did not correlate with what was seen and anyone else's story. You had no evidence to back any of your claims up.

I asked you at least four times why you initiated a raid on the police department and each response was incorrect, invalid, or a blatant lie. Even in this thread, that still isn't a valid justification to organize a nine person raid and go into the police department shooting. You had no valid reason to do so.

I ensured I had a full understanding of the whole situation and questioned everyone thoroughly.

The initial ban was four weeks / one year and was upped to a permanent ban based on your record and after conversation with management.

Ultimately, this is starting to sound like a ban appeal. The main point I'm seeing is that I didn't listen to you or care what you said but the simple fact is, I talked to everyone individually and asked the same questions multiple times.

I took everyone's word into account and handled the situation with the information I had in hand. There were plenty of other staff members who assisted in the situation and provided what they saw and heard.

Last edited:

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I listened to everyone in that sit, not everyone was banned because they either provided a valid story or didn't engage in the PD. This has nothing to do with whatever organization you are in, you organized a false raid on the police department and ran in shooting everyone and everything. Your story did not correlate with what was seen and anyone else's story. You had no evidence to back any of your claims up.

I asked you at least four times why you initiated a raid on the police department and each response was incorrect, invalid, or a blatant lie. Even in this thread, that still isn't a valid justification to organize a nine person raid and go into the police department shooting. You had no valid reason to do so.

I ensured I had a full understanding of the whole situation and questioned everyone thoroughly.

The initial ban was four weeks / one year and was upped to a permanent ban based on your record and after conversation with management.
and you say as if i lied to just lied here you asked four times no you dident asked four times and the thing is every other person has a diferent perspective about the pd raid i do understand maybe most or some of he org members did not entirely know what we robbed the bank for but there also new players and maybe as if they dont think they need a reason also the thing that is wrong is the malicious activity cause you yet dident Evan explain that yet and you just also putted me for lying dont see what i lied about clearly your not Evan reading what i type in also a thing to look at real quick "I asked you at least four times why you initiated a raid on the police department and each response was incorrect, invalid, or a blatant lie." dont see how it was incorrect no where i lied about and was valid you just obviously dont care so dont act as if you knowed the whole situation when this raid was for the clothing store from cops attacking us also probly you dident Evan care too what is sayed cause i told you "why you silent" "respond" for a good 2-3 miniuts before the ban instead you care to give fat ban and then perm me to me it looks like your very abusive over powers and you just seem to not care especially if you dont care at all what one person says clearly you proved my point saying that your just a aggressive banner just like i said, you dont want to hear everyone story that was involved

Last edited:

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ultimately, this is starting to sound like a ban appeal. The main point I'm seeing is that I didn't listen to you or care what you said but the simple fact is, I talked to everyone individually and asked the same questions multiple times.

I took everyone's word into account and handled the situation with the information I had in hand. There were plenty of other staff members who assisted in the situation and provided what they saw and heard.
Also told you "Hold Up got turn up my mic" so evan if you did asked four time dident hear you you should know of that cause i told you instead rn your complaining about i told you "four times" thats just a un-valid excuse

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

no evidence
Denied.

Edit: Our staff members are not required to provide evidence. If you report them, you provide the evidence - not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.