Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ❤ Pashion Raku ❤
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220131555
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Pashion Raku

Admin being reported: @Hazza

Reason for Report: Enforcing Rules that he made up. He said that if a person has a firearms licence then they can be in the bank with a weapon but there is a sign stating
"NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY | VIOLATORS ARE CONSIDERED TRESPASSER AND ARE SUBJECT TO FORFEITURE OR ARREST"
Plus there is a rule stating
"As a security guard, you do not share the same jurisdiction as the local police department, but may use tools available for you within your assigned area of patrol. This includes crime prevention in that area. "
So I have the power to tell people to leave the bank if they have a weapon or detain them if they do not leave and wait for the police to come.

PS.
If a person wishes to store their weapons than all they have to do is unequip the weapon before entering bank property. If you have a weapon in your inventory unequip then the metal detects don't go off. So it is common sense that if a person has a gun equip in the bank then they should be asked to leave or detained. As the law and sign states.

With that evidence, Hazza still stuck to his words of abuse and immaturity. Therefore I am reporting him for enforcing his own opinions rather than the rules.
Time of Occurrence: 10/13/2018
Evidence to support your claim:
https://gyazo.com/6c1a3be4f46e5104e141f84172a25e44
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Second Report:
Not Enforcing the rules and prejudiced against me. This kid VDM me 3 times under 15 minutes and when hazza took the report all he did was verbally warn the kid for VDMx3 and did not even bother to look at the evidence I provided. It seems like he took my case with prejudice because of the report I made on him. Just to state this for the record, I do not hate nor dislike hazza I just dislike his decisions. I have been banned for a day for leaving in an rp situation and this kid VDMx3 and gets a verbal warning. Seems a bit unfair.
https://player.twitch.tv/?autoplay=false&video=v322185858&t=02h16m01s
Here are the VDM Clips:
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?autoplay=false&clip=PiercingDependableShieldDancingBanana
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?autoplay=false&clip=RepleteDoubtfulAnteaterMVGame
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?autoplay=false&clip=UgliestInnocentMouseDansGame

Last edited:

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Pashion Raku please edit your latest post rather than replying multiple times.

Kind regards
Valentino

D

Deleted member 902

I quite clearly say in the video if he doesn't have the weapon out and he has a license it is not illegal. If a player is not premium they can never deposit a weapon if they are not allowed in the bank with it. Also can you provide the higher ups with a Timestamp rather than a 40 minute long video.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I quite clearly say in the video if he doesn't have the weapon out and he has a license it is not illegal. If a player is not premium they can never deposit a weapon if they are not allowed in the bank with it. Also can you provide the higher ups with a Timestamp rather than a 40 minute long video.
I have deposited many weapons in the bank without trouble. I just never had the weapons equipped, it is as simple as that. So I don't understand where you are getting the idea that people without premium cannot disposit their weapons in the bank.

D

Deleted member 902

Pashion,

Again I clearly state in the video as long as the weapon is not out and posing a threat which would be where "Crime prevention" would be needed him going to his bank account is fine. This only is only acceptable with pistols which are concealed and they have a license. The guy asked you if you wanted to see his gun license you just ignored him. Multiple admins had told you this throughout the day. You received no warning points for this this was just me telling you to stop it as it was causing caeos with reports where we already had a lot stacked up at the time. The reason by the way the sit was finished very quickly. I understand the sign, however its common sense that non-premium players can only go to the bank to access there gear, they do not have access to premium lockers. Your job as a security guard is to do "Crime prevention" on the premises if no crime is being committed or about to be committed then constantly detaining everyone who beeps is a big nuisance.

A few other things, you mention here the word "abuse" staff abuse is taken very seriously so can you make sure you provide timestamps to where I abused. Also enforcing own opinions is not really here its more falls under the Common Sense rule, due to the fact there are many grey areas over the rules which cannot be summed up under a rule, therefore it is actually allowed for staff to use there judgement and common sense in a situation.

Onto your second point I've just seen you add, I'd like to point out a few things here:
1. Its up to the admin on the choice of punishment not you, if it was up to you then it would be prejudice
2. He was warned, I do not ban people straight of the bat I give people a chance. Tell me did he then go and do it again ? I think not.
3. I would treat you the same, as anyone else, and again at this point It was pretty much just me and Maj taking reports and as you can probably imagine with 110 players on....
4. If you really want to deal into it, would you like to be warned for breaking NLR and repeatedly giving him a ticket 3 times ? In the clips you explicitly see you targeting him and breaking NLR.
5. Hes a new player, if we want to keep players we have to teach them and help make them better and understand the rules which im sure now this guy has probably done. But that not to say he hasn't and therefore his next punishment would be a lot harsher because of it.

Personally I feel that you have blown this way out of the park for what it is.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Pashion,

4. If you really want to deal into it, would you like to be warned for breaking NLR and repeatedly giving him a ticket 3 times ? In the clips you explicitly see you targeting him and breaking NLR.
5. Hes a new player, if we want to keep players we have to teach them and help make them better and understand the rules which im sure now this guy has probably done. But that not to say he hasn't and therefore his next punishment would be a lot harsher because of it.

Personally I feel that you have blown this way out of the park for what it is.

1. I was not targeting him, every time I saw the kid he was breaking law 11-3. My job as an Officer is to enforce the law, therefore, I proceed to give him tickets.
2. "NLR - New-Life-Rule - This means that you will play your character in a new life and cannot remember any of the events leading up to and including your death. " It is getting really sad how you are just grasping at straws here. I never broke NLR.
3. Later that day he stream sniped Lewis. Just shows he does not care about the rules and never bothered to read them.

I will say this one more time and very clearly for you. IF A PERSON wishes to deposit a weapon in the bank all they have to do is NOT I REPEAT do not have the damn weapon equipped. That means the weapon cannot be in the bottom left inventory space. So if you have the weapon unequipped, that means in your top right Inventory then the metal detectors will not go off. Therefore Security will not have probable cause of them saving a weapon.

Here is an example of this, in the US you have the right to bare arms BUT yet you cannot get inside of a bank with a weapon, the security guard will stop you and either tell you to leave or take your weapons and give it back after you leave.
Another example, if you go to Walmart with a weapon they will tell you to leave. If you don't then they call the police.

So to state yet again because I want you to understand. Don't have your weapon equiped in the bank and you will NOT be touched by security. That is common sense in the game and in real life.

Time - 26:11

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Okay we clearly are not getting anywhere.

Provide a timestamp for the video so they don't have to watch the full hour long video.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your video is unavailable. Provide proper timestamps - I have no interest in watching a three hour VOD.

Pashion Raku

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The Video was taken down because of copyright and I did not keep a backup so rip. To be fair Y'all had 15 days to respond with a conclusion. Plus I had the timestamp in my last reply on Oct. 14.

Yet there is still the video of Hazza giving a child a verbal warning for VDMx3 (Ran me over 3 times for trying/giving him a ticket).

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Onto your second point I've just seen you add, I'd like to point out a few things here:
1. Its up to the admin on the choice of punishment not you, if it was up to you then it would be prejudice
2. He was warned, I do not ban people straight of the bat I give people a chance. Tell me did he then go and do it again ? I think not.

I think Hazza said it all. It is up to the staff member to choose a punishment for someone who breached the rules. It is not your choices in anyway.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.