Years of Mono

LV

I edited this so it doesn't make sense

Last edited:

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If F1 is your true love do everything u can to get with her.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If F1 is your true love do everything u can to get with her.
I know, but it's not about that right now, the only thing I care about is making sure shes happy

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Had the same problem with my gf of 2 years, First month of highschool some dude was picking on her, harassing her name calling etc. I took the advantage to talk back, then when he tried to fight me after school, I beat the shit out of him. He stole my cupcakes the entire month before. Dude got what he deserved. I am on the football team, and I weigh alot. Enough to tackle people down. If you are like a mosquito, just tell the principle, then get a intervention to get that boy in trouble

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think F2 likes her too... I’ll be back when that’s a thing you need advice for in this situation beat em up but make sure you win. Last thing you wanna do is lose in front of F1.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Had the same problem with my gf of 2 years, First month of highschool some dude was picking on her, harassing her name calling etc. I took the advantage to talk back, then when he tried to fight me after school, I beat the shit out of him. He stole my cupcakes the entire month before. Dude got what he deserved. I am on the football team, and I weigh alot. Enough to tackle people down. If you are like a mosquito, just tell the principle, then get a intervention to get that boy in trouble
Yeah if you do tell principal/headmaster people will make fun of you and call you a snitch so..... that's a last resort

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah if you do tell principal/headmaster people will make fun of you and call you a snitch so..... that's a last resort
Big brain plan. If you tell the principle, that a dude was picking on a girl, then he will get harassed. Why would you harass a girl on a bus. What kind of fucking potato does that

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Big brain plan. If you tell the principle, that a dude was picking on a girl, then he will get harassed. Why would you harass a girl on a bus. What kind of fucking potato does that
Doesn’t work like that in “big boy school”

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, the only way to solve shit like this in my school someone has to leave with their ass kicked

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I am in big boy school. Beat the shit out of the dude. Never picked on me again. I play football, I am friends with 4 other football players. I don't think anyone wants to mess with the football team.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know why you're posting this on a Garry's Mod forum, good luck I guess?

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Unless you want mono advice we cant help help you. You are a stable human with brains, decide yourself or go on reddit. Reddit is the best place to get somewhat good advice.