Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

After a few years of not gaming and building house's IRL, I have bought Garry's mod since I was playing it alot like 5-6 years ago when it came out, I was actually one of the best runner in sassilisation deathrun if anyone know this server back in the time :cool:, I also enjoyed alot Perp when it came out with exiled. I have found this server just yesterday and I like it alot already, you will see me alot in-game since I broke my ribcage falling from a roof in Ohio .. I am now forced to stop working for a couple months until december or maybe even later. I am still getting pay but it's a pain to move or so. Hope to have good time with y'all in-game ! :)

Kore

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith RP! This is a very fun/addicting server. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Feel free to contact me in-game @ !pm MRC or start a conversation with me if you need any help.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello ! I am enjoying the time so much that I would like to donate, how is the vip system working ?

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello ! I am enjoying the time so much that I would like to donate, how is the vip system working ?
You have to pay monthly for premium. It costs 7.99 GBP which I think is roughly 11 usd a month. To buy it all you have to do is click store on the top of your screen when on the forums.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith! I have seen you around and I hope you enjoy your time on the server :)