Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:40314953
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Daniel Smith

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @heyitskev

Reason for Report: Police corruption without permission. Releasing suspect thats wanted for murder and attempted murder of leo by giving him a ticket for "possesion of firearm and fleeing" but before that I made a staff report on the suspect (tye shaw) for ARDM and kev claimed it while dealing with him in RP.

Kev said that Backflare gave Tye shaw a warning point for ARDM but I asked Backflare about this and he said that he did not punish Tye shaw.
Time of Occurrence: 20:29 gmt +1
Evidence to support your claim: My mic wasnt recording but I was just telling Kev to let me arrest the suspect for 30 years instead he was messing around giving tye a ticket and taking him to the "torture room"

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Backflare
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Aziel , I understand your frustration here, but I believe that a few things may have been miscommunicated.

Kev said that Backflare gave Tye shaw a warning point for ARDM but I asked Backflare about this and he said that he did not punish Tye shaw.
@Backflare did indeed give a warning point to @Tye for RDM, I don't know why Backflare might have told you otherwise, perhaps it was a misunderstanding.

Evidence to support your claim: My mic wasn't recording but I was just telling Kev to let me arrest the suspect for 30 years instead he was messing around giving tye a ticket and taking him to the "torture room"

Tye was given a ticket for his actions in terms of fleeing and eluding and because he had already been in police custody for such a long time, a ticket was issued. The officer who had the orignial charges against him (the ones that he claimed was false), was not available at the moment. After the ticket was issued, you repeatedly talked over me as I was trying to talk to you (along with Tye, the mayor, and the other officers.) We then took Tye up to interrogation (interrogation, not torture, torture would make me corrupt) for some fun. During this time, you repeatedly disobeyed orders from me and your commanding officers. After we took tye back down, I tried to bring you aside to discuss the matter privately in order to hear your side of the story better, but you screamed at me and refused to follow me. When you decided to speak with me, the mayor decided to implement a "mayoral pardon" on Tye Shaw and implemented an applicable law stating such. I do not know the exact details of this law as I did not look at it because things happened so quickly, but depending on the law, this could have been considered corrupt. I will admit I should have looked. I then went to question the mayor about his actions as they didn't seem right to me as the investigation was yet to be concluded. At this point, a jewelry store robbery had started, so in-order to devote our resources to more pressing matters, tye shaw was released with the ticket since he had been in our custody for such a long time already.

I have video of the whole incident with much higher audio quality that also includes your voice, but it also contains sensitive staff information, so it will need to be slightly altered before adding to this report.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Aziel , I understand your frustration here, but I believe that a few things may have been miscommunicated.

@Backflare did indeed give a warning point to @Tye for RDM, I don't know why Backflare might have told you otherwise, perhaps it was a misunderstanding.

Tye was given a ticket for his actions in terms of fleeing and eluding and because he had already been in police custody for such a long time, a ticket was issued. The officer who had the orignial charges against him (the ones that he claimed was false), was not available at the moment. After the ticket was issued, you repeatedly talked over me as I was trying to talk to you (along with Tye, the mayor, and the other officers.) We then took Tye up to interrogation (interrogation, not torture, torture would make me corrupt) for some fun. During this time, you repeatedly disobeyed orders from me and your commanding officers. After we took tye back down, I tried to bring you aside to discuss the matter privately in order to hear your side of the story better, but you screamed at me and refused to follow me. When you decided to speak with me, the mayor decided to implement a "mayoral pardon" on Tye Shaw and implemented an applicable law stating such. I do not know the exact details of this law as I did not look at it because things happened so quickly, but depending on the law, this could have been considered corrupt. I will admit I should have looked. I then went to question the mayor about his actions as they didn't seem right to me as the investigation was yet to be concluded. At this point, a jewelry store robbery had started, so in-order to devote our resources to more pressing matters, tye shaw was released with the ticket since he had been in our custody for such a long time already.

I have video of the whole incident with much higher audio quality that also includes your voice, but it also contains sensitive staff information, so it will need to be slightly altered before adding to this report.
"Tye was given a ticket for his actions in terms of fleeing and eluding and because he had already been in police custody for such a long time."

What are you talking about? he was wanted for murder and then tried to kill me which I told you about 20 times. You decided to give him a ticket when he gave you some random story that you clearly did not even listen to instead you were dealing with my ticket on him.
I want a response on why you ignored what I said and why you gave him a ticket for something he did not even do. Half your response is just talking about the mayor when he did not even do anything and you had decided to release Tye before the mayor even said anything.

He was in the PD for around 10 minutes because of you not letting me arrest him and that does not even matter because I could still put him in for 20 years again the reason was: Murder,attempted murder of leo,illegal use of machete

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You decided to give him a ticket when he gave you some random story that you clearly did not even listen to instead you were dealing with my ticket on him.
I'm confused. Are you mad at me because I took your ticket? I haven't had the chance to RP in a decent while, but tickets were stacking up and Backflare was about to hop off. I saw your ticket (not even realizing you were the one in the interrogation room until a little while after I took it) and responded to it because Backflare had dealt with the situation from the rules side of things.

I want a response on why you ignored what I said and why you gave him a ticket for something he did not even do. Half your response is just talking about the mayor when he did not even do anything and you had decided to release Tye before the mayor even said anything.
You were not ignored, I attempted to have a conversation with you, before being rudely interrupted by the mayor himself deciding to let Tye go.

He was in the PD for around 10 minutes because of you not letting me arrest him and that does not even matter because I could still put him in for 20 years again the reason was: Murder,attempted murder of leo,illegal use of machete

Regardless of if he committed these crimes or not and regardless if his story was true, the fact still stands that he was being held for an absurd amount of time.

My video will be uploaded here shortly to hopefully clarify a few things.

NOTE: My video also does not include audio on my side, but our clips can be put together to get a wide angle view of the incident at hand. An internal use video has been set to CM's and one for external use will be put here shortly.

Last edited:

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm confused. Are you mad at me because I took your ticket? I haven't had the chance to RP in a decent while, but tickets were stacking up and Backflare was about to hop off. I saw your ticket (not even realizing you were the one in the interrogation room until a little while after I took it) and responded to it because Backflare had dealt with the situation from the rules side of things.

You were not ignored, I attempted to have a conversation with you, before being rudely interrupted by the mayor himself decidi
I did not need you to have a conversation with me I just wanted to arrest him but you refused to let me the ARRESTING OFFICER arrest the suspect and threatened to demote me.
Regardless of if he committed these crimes or not and regardless if his story was true, the fact still stands that he was being held for an absurd amount of time.
Is this a joke? I was trying to arrest him but you did not let me you just gave him a ticket and wanted to show him your torture room and then after 10 minutes you uncuff him. Can you just respond to my questions.

Why did you ignore his murder charges? why did you give him a ticket for something he did not even do and kept saying he did? Why did you not let me arrest my suspect? Why are you making up bad excuses instead of just answering my questions?

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I did not need you to have a conversation with me I just wanted to arrest him but you refused to let me the ARRESTING OFFICER arrest the suspect and threatened to demote me.
You asked me right there why I "ignored you", I stated that I didn't. I have the full right as police chief to ask any and all of my officers about people they are arresting. Your threat for demotion was because you were disobeying direct orders.

Why did you ignore his murder charges? why did you give him a ticket for something he did not even do and kept saying he did? Why did you not let me arrest my suspect? Why are you making up bad excuses instead of just answering my questions?
His murder charges were not intended to be ignored, hence why I spoke to you to get your side of the story. He admitted to fleeing and eluding, he was given a ticket for that. He admitted to murder, and I was holding off on charging him for that until I got all sides of the story. I am not making bad excuses and have answered every question that you have asked thus far.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

His murder charges were not intended to be ignored, hence why I spoke to you to get your side of the story. He admitted to fleeing and eluding, he was given a ticket for that. He admitted to murder, and I was holding off on charging him for that until I got all sides of the story. I am not making bad excuses and have answered every question that you have asked thus far.
In the video that I shared you can see that you gave him a ticket right away before even asking me anything and then you decide to waste 5 minutes at the room you created. When you got my side of the story and you knew that he should of been sent to prison for 30 years. You decide to release him because you wasted 10 minutes by messing around in pd but even that excuse does not work he would still get arrested and you should know that.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In the video that I shared you can see that you gave him a ticket right away before even asking me anything and then you decide to waste 5 minutes at the room you created. When you got my side of the story and you knew that he should of been sent to prison for 30 years. You decide to release him because you wasted 10 minutes by messing around in pd but even that excuse does not work he would still get arrested and you should know that.
He admitted to Fleeing and Eluding, he was punished for fleeing and eluding. He admitted to murder, and due to the gravity of the crime, it was imperative that all sides of the story be heard, so I asked you. Given the gravity of the situation and the circumstances behind the situation, I don't think 30 years would be appropriate. In regards to "messing around", the whole situation was RP'd out. He was already in the PD for longer before I went in there. There was no unauthorized corruption anywhere here.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m mentioned and involved in this so I’m gonna reply :
Originally I stabbed a PD suspect in police custody then managed to make a great escape, about 10 min later I got in another chase and once again made a great escape. I got caught by a detective and once again made a great escape. I finally got caught after tryna stab a cop when he was after me from my perspective (I got told my attempted stabbing wasn’t valid). - Kev didn’t know all of this, neither did you. When we went into interrogations I explained the whole thing and again I was wanted for ages and I got held inside PD for ages so Kev planned to let me go with a ticket after my “interrogation” I then got a mayoral pardon, add that with your constant disobeying of orders/false tases I was let go. I once again made my great escape.
TLDR : You acted inappropriately, mayor pardoned me (legal or not) and I was being chased for ages + jewellery store raid took priority.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Given the gravity of the situation and the circumstances behind the situation, I don't think 30 years would be appropriate. In regards to "messing around", the whole situation was RP'd out. He was already in the PD for longer before I went in there. There was no unauthorized corruption anywhere here.
You are answering my questions without actually giving an answer and I know its because you dont have a real answer because you know what you did was wrong.

He would get 30 years because I was following the law book and you can not get out of that but I could of removed 10 years even if its your fault we were there for 10 minutes instead you decide to release someone with max sentence without giving a real explanition.

Just tell me: Why was the murder,attempted murder of leo,illegal use of machete charges dropped? Why did you waste 5 minutes in a room by making the suspect watch videos and then releasing the suspect because he was in pd for too long?

He was already in the PD for longer before I went in there. There was no unauthorized corruption anywhere here.
He was in pd for less than a minute before you showed up the rest 9 minutes is you not letting me arrest him + taking him to a "torture room". This is corruption you had no real reason to release him and you are not even answering my questions.

When we went into interrogations I explained the whole thing and again I was wanted for ages and I got held inside PD for ages so Kev planned to let me go with a ticket after my “interrogation” I then got a mayoral pardon, add that with your constant disobeying of orders/false tases I was let go. I once again made my great escape.
TLDR : You acted inappropriately, mayor pardoned me (legal or not) and I was being chased for ages + jewellery store raid took priority.
This just proves that Kev was corrupt because you are saying that your entire defense is that you were wanted for ages and the other part is invalid because Kev already decided to give you a ticket after you told your story. The mayor pardon thing was never acted on he just released you because of the robbery when I was about to arrest you. I tased you once because you tried to escape ( watch the video).

Tye got a ticket after 2 minutes and got told by Kev that he is being let go proving that Kev is lying in his replies saying its because of the amount of time he spent in the PD.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This just proves that Kev was corrupt because you are saying that your entire defense is that you were wanted for ages and the other part is invalid because Kev already decided to give you a ticket after you told your story. The mayor pardon thing was never acted on he just released you because of the robbery when I was about to arrest you. I tased you once because you tried to escape ( watch the video).

Tye got a ticket after 2 minutes and got told by Kev that he is being let go proving that Kev is lying in his replies saying its because of the amount of time he spent in the PD.
No my tased me more then once staff can check logs. I said a lot of things to Kev to try and escape. I spent a lot of time in PD custody, that doesn’t just count the PD room and I also spent ages being chased. Kev didn’t know the whole thing, neither did u and Kev came back in and tried to speak to you and me after u spoke in private and u just complained until mayor pardoned me. This is on your misconduct and handling the situation terribly. Kev went off the info he had.

Also on the back flare WP, he gave me a WP for a misunderstanding rdm earlier. This is where the confusion comes from

I lied to Kev saying this all started due to a jaywalk and corrupt cop.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No my tased me more then once staff can check logs. I said a lot of things to Kev to try and escape. I spent a lot of time in PD custody, that doesn’t just count the PD room and I also spent ages being chased. Kev didn’t know the whole thing, neither did u and Kev came back in and tried to speak to you and me after u spoke in private and u just complained until mayor pardoned me. This is on your misconduct and handling the situation terribly. Kev went off the info he had.
Can you watch the video before replying? I did talk to him as you can see in the video and I told him all your charges there was no misscommunication he just decided to release you for an invalid reason.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you watch the video before replying? I did talk to him as you can see in the video and I told him all your charges there was no misscommunication he just decided to release you for an invalid reason.
No I’m not watching video, I’m giving my POV, not tryna explain URs

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late response, but I have been really busy. Anyway, this will likely be my last response to this report and I will attempt to clear up as much as possible here.
You are answering my questions without actually giving an answer and I know its because you dont have a real answer because you know what you did was wrong.

Once again, I am answering your questions, I am not just giving the answer you want me to give you, which I will continue to refuse to do because I am not going to indict myself with something that I am not guilty of.

He would get 30 years because I was following the law book and you can not get out of that but I could of removed 10 years even if its your fault we were there for 10 minutes instead you decide to release someone with max sentence without giving a real explanition.
While all officers are encouraged to use the lawbook in their decision making process, it is not part of server rules, the law book also does not account for special situations, like this one.

Just tell me: Why was the murder,attempted murder of leo,illegal use of machete charges dropped? Why did you waste 5 minutes in a room by making the suspect watch videos and then releasing the suspect because he was in pd for too long?
I have answered this question for you over and over again, but I will do it once more. The charges were "dropped" not by me, but by the mayor, and the Jewelry store robbery and the endangerment of many more lives took precedence over one individual who had their weapons taken away and could do no more harm. Time was not wasted in the interrogation room and we were not in there for 5 minutes. There is nothing wrong with having a little of fun and interrogating a suspect. Once again, regardless of the interrogation of the suspect, he was still in PD for longer than he should have been.

How can he watch the video that shows you talking to me if there is no audio of you telling me his charges. I'm not saying that you didn't tell me those, but I'm simply asking how Tye is supposed to watch/listen.

He was in pd for less than a minute before you showed up the rest 9 minutes is you not letting me arrest him + taking him to a "torture room". This is corruption you had no real reason to release him and you are not even answering my questions.
Being in the PD and being in PD custody are two separate things. As I have said over and over again, despite the captains claims, it was not a torture room, it was an interrogation room.

Another misunderstanding, one which I already explained, but I will explain it again. Tye admitted to both crimes, one crime he was ticketed for, and the other one needed further investigation, but before that investigation was complete, the mayor pardoned Tye, which I will admit was not ok on the mayors part, but once again the jewelry store robbery took precedent due to the greater endangerment of life. The mayor announced the pardon of Tye before the Jewelry store robbery started.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did issue Tye a warning point for RDM but it was a completely different situation and had nothing to do with Aziel. The time between giving the warning point and the reported Attempted RDM was about 40-50 seconds so I can understand the confusion.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Another misunderstanding, one which I already explained, but I will explain it again. Tye admitted to both crimes, one crime he was ticketed for, and the other one needed further investigation, but before that investigation was complete, the mayor pardoned Tye, which I will admit was not ok on the mayors part, but once again the jewelry store robbery took precedent due to the greater endangerment of life. The mayor announced the pardon of Tye before the Jewelry store robbery started.
I killed 2 ppl and yoinked drill mid raid at jewellery, so id say i made up for my crimes.

EDIT : What backflare said is correct.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late response, but I have been really busy. Anyway, this will likely be my last response to this report and I will attempt to clear up as much as possible here.

Once again, I am answering your questions, I am not just giving the answer you want me to give you, which I will continue to refuse to do because I am not going to indict myself with something that I am not guilty of.

While all officers are encouraged to use the lawbook in their decision making process, it is not part of server rules, the law book also does not count for special situations, like this one.

I have answered this question for you over and over again, but I will do it once more. The charges were "dropped" not by me, but by the mayor, and the Jewelry store robbery and the endangerment of many more lives took precedence over one individual who had their weapons taken away and could do no more harm. Time was not wasted in the interrogation room and we were not in there for 5 minutes. There is nothing wrong with having a little of fun and interrogating a suspect. Once again, regardless of the interrogation of the suspect, he was still in PD for longer than he should have been.

How can he watch the video that shows you talking to me if there is no audio of you telling me his charges. I'm not saying that you didn't tell me those, but I'm simply asking how Tye is supposed to watch/listen.

Being in the PD and being in PD custody are two separate things. As I have said over and over again, despite the captains claims, it was not a torture room, it was an interrogation room.

You keep ignoring my point to get yourself out of this. In the video that I sent you can go to 4:15 thats before the mayor said anything and before the robbery and you say "he is not even under arrest anymore" and then you kept saying that you already gave him a ticket and refused to let me arrest him.

After that the mayor said his thing and the robbery starts so stop with the excuses that makes no sense for anyone that watched the video. Kev you ignored this point that I brought up many times so you probably will not respond to this because you can not defend what you did.

It makes no sense for you to lie about not being corrupt in this situation when there is a video proving that what you are saying in your defense is 100% false so why do you not just admit it?

I did issue Tye a warning point for RDM but it was a completely different situation and had nothing to do with Aziel. The time between giving the warning point and the reported Attempted RDM was about 40-50 seconds so I can understand the confusion.
Did he ever recieve the warning point from my report after you cleared the confusion?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

First I would like to apologize for the time it took to review this report. I have been very busy in real life.

From what I see:
  • There was a clear misunderstanding in relation to the warning point that was issued to Tye, which is understandable, since it was issued moments before this situation took place. That misunderstanding was clarified by both Kev and Backflare in this staff report;
  • I don't know why there was a dark room there to begin with, but according to Kev, it was not a torture chamber, only an interrogation room. However, I still don't think it is appropriate to have such a room at the PD;
  • The suspect should have been arrested for the remaining time, due to the severity of his charges. However, it is important to also take into account the long time he stayed inside the PD (more than 10 minutes) and the fact that another situation had just popped up. Furthermore, the Mayor cannot just instate pardons like this, thus it was invalid.

Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.