Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have been playing monolith for nearly 3 years since the good old days of Rockford, yet I haven't properly introduced myself yet.

Hi, I am Adam and I'm from Cape Cod, I'm 14 and Gaming has been a big part of my life since I was 9. I started playing games such as Minecraft and evolved into playing Ark Survival Evolved, Rust, Fortnite and obviously Garry's Mod. I have played many other games but I took most interest in Gmod. I started playing PoliceRP and Star wars RP until I become eleven. I Stumbled across Monolith and tried it out for the first time, at the time the current map was Rockford (still my favorite map). After a couple of months I transferred to Xbox for a year playing fortnite, I eventually got bored and in 2018 I started up my PC again and started playing Monolith again. This is where I really started having fun in monolith making great friends that helped me grow in the server like @uwu @Wyatt Fitche @Spageti and most recently @EL Presidente and this is also around the time when I started my forums account . Ingame my name is Zar Washington, I used to be a cop main back In Paralake until my friend Vqqle (left the server) started to teach me more about the game, he even bought me my set of factory equipment. This is when my networth started to take off, I had started doing Farming, crafting, mining to make my money. Until present day I continue to try and do my best on monolith, I especially now enjoy the PVP side a bit more now and I also try to take RP more seriously. This has been a great 3 years on monolith and I cant wait to see what the future brings, I hope to see you on the server. ;)

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Happy to have you on the team bro!

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Its good to be playing alongside you. You are a nice person and a good fragger.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi. We have talked recently and you seem like a nice guy!

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

hi :) known you for awhile.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hi rp with u is actually fun - Ben Miller