Your Steam Name: Diabeetus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33984617

Target Steam Name: High Velocity Rocket & Haram Mode

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
STEAM_0:0:50513714

Target Character Name (if known): Both Players Unknown

Request Reason: FailRP

When did the situation occur?: March 2, 2024 @ 5:45 ET

I was a medic attempting to stabilize and perform surgery on people who were down; and these players kept stabbing the people I was working on to ensure that they were fully dead and I couldn't work on them. This totally kills RP and makes my job as a medic completely useless and frustrating.

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Bre

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
After reviewing the evidence as well as logs I have decided to accept this player report. The Players being reported can clearly be seen Failing to RP and ruining the role play experience for others. There is no valid reason for High Velocity Rocket & Haram Mode to be trying to finish players off as well as randomly stabbing the EMS, especially when Haram Mode have just spawned in at hospital.

Therefore, High Velocity Rocket you will receive A Verbal Warning for Fail RP~ Just please be mindful of the things you do and think about if that would happen in the real world.
Lastly Haram Mode You will be receiving 1 warning point for Attempted RDM as well as 1 Warning Point for Fail RP~ Just please be mindful of the things you do and think about if that would happen in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.