Not open for further replies.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Bootz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @HockeyExpert30 and @blackbear

Reason for Report:

Abuse, bending rules for staff but punishing players instead?

I was warned by Lambsauce to not use my phys gun as a laser pointer. Shortly after, I get ran over by a dude i na wheel chair on the sidewalk. He teleports to me, Hockey is fail driving and attempts to run either him or me over. Lambsauce then decides to prop push.

Hockey interfered with a sit and was fail driving, he proceeded to fail drive numerous times as a Sgt II with 0 regard to the rules
Lambsauce was using his physgun in a way that's not allowed in front of players

Time of Occurrence: 7/23/22
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: y

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @PhaseBootz , I can see you're still displeased at the outcome of your punishment.

Let me counter some of your claims,
was fail driving
Crashing into a pole once does not constitute fail driving, if you have further evidence of this you should've included it. What's shown in the video is not fail driving.
Hockey interfered with a sit
While Hockey did interfere with a sit, it did not affect the outcome of the situation as I was reviewing logs anyways to see who had run you over. The player was punished accordingly and your death was refunded. I want to also mention that hockey may have failed to realize that there was an ongoing sit as I failed to go on duty when performing my administrative duties (aka me taking your ticket) but that's for him to explain his side of the story.

Lambsauce then decides to prop push.
I never prop pushed anything, I threw his car due to him almost running us over (on accident which can be presumed in the video provided)

While I hate calling players out, Phase I must address this since you've decided to open a staff report. The moment I got on the server, you and another player (who will go unnamed for now) were consistently exploiting to get on top of rooftops to then use your Phys gun to point at players driving/walking below. After having removed you from the roof of Town Hall, you then proceeded to exploit onto the roofs of the adjacent apartment buildings and continue doing the same thing. After removing from a roof for the second time I formally warned you two to stop misusing the physics gun and to stop exploiting onto roofs, and as soon as I left you two went in direct defiance of my orders and broke the same rule again.

You have shown a consistent disregard for staff, and show no respect towards staff members who are here to help legitimate players play on MonolithRP.

As an Administrator here on Monolith Servers I attempt to give players the most optimal outcome of situations with little to no inconvenience.

Evidence to support my claims (Following the order in which they were introduced)

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The only thing id like to say is I have a video of you following me around telling me to stop fail driving in character. You became on cop just to try and get me demoted. That kind of stuff is harassment. Video will be provided to CMs not in this report. I was not abusing or fail driving.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After careful careful review, i do not see any misuse of powers from @HockeyExpert30, driving into a pole is not sufficient enough to classify it as fail driving, on top of that there was no way of him knowing there was a sit happening as you and @Lambsauce were conducting a sit in front of town hall.

As for the actions @Lambsauce did with him physgunning the vehicle, he was indeed spoken to about and fully understands he shouldn't be doing those things again.

We will try to be better with situations like these in the future and would like to thank you for reporting them.

Staff report concluded.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.