Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:577961859
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tony Gambino

Admin being reported @HockeyExpert

Reason for Report: During a sit against me about player disrespect i got banned for a week. The other player didn't have her audio. From what I have been told and have seen when i make a sit and only have other peoples audios and not mine they cant do anything. Her audio is important bc in most instances she had started the conflicts such as telling me to eat a dick, shot at my car and other things. In my opinion I feel a punishment was fair but a bit extreme for it being only one sided. I just feel like it was a little bias and unfair towards me because when i have reported people for similar things the person who takes my sit says they cant do anything with out my audio because they don't know what I said, which in this case its very important to here what she had said to escalade the situation.
Time of Occurrence: 930 Est yesterday
Evidence to support your claim: N/A

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yea

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I was the one who actually took the sit and was the one who asked Hockey to help me I'll respond to this.

The situation was about continued player harassment, just because they might have insulted you in RP once or twice does not mean you can instantly insult them about OOC-related things hence why their own audio was not very important. Besides it not being very important, the person in question's audio was actually heard since a different person with a different POV did record the situation which included the original reporter's voice.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

As I was the one who actually took the sit and was the one who asked Hockey to help me I'll respond to this.

The situation was about continued player harassment, just because they might have insulted you in RP once or twice does not mean you can instantly insult them about OOC-related things hence why their own audio was not very important. Besides it not being very important, the person in question's audio was actually heard since a different person with a different POV did record the situation which included the original reporter's voice.
Her Voice is is a ooc thing but she bought it into rp there fore making it in rp, i could understand if i made fun of something that was completely ooc such as looks or physical disabilities, but if you use your voice ic it should be fine to say something about it in response to to get shot or told to eat a dick. Also lets say she didnt talk ig and i made fun of her voice i could understand but she choose to bring her voice ig making it something in character and not a ooc thing.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Without evidence, there is nothing we can do about this. Valentino is saying the person's voice was recorded by someone else and you are saying the evidence provided in the sit did not have such a voice recorded.

Keep in mind that you are liable to be punished, if the evidence provided against you shows you breaking the rules. Remember that you cannot break the rules yourself because someone else breaks them.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.