1rd

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Console
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:226767329
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Leroy Fisher

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @HockeyExpert30

Reason for Report: I was blacklisted from OOC. @HockeyExpert30 blacklists me from ooc all the time for no reason although this one seems to have more weight against it. I've let it slide until now cause all he does is blacklist and is barely on duty.
Time of Occurrence: ~11:00 pm est 2020-12-30
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: whoever was online at the same time.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @1rd

I blacklisted you because you started complaining in ooc after you didn't like what i said to your response in help chat. We have given everyone multiple warnings to no complain in ooc or they would receive a blacklist from ooc. If you don't want to be blacklisted don't abuse the chat. Also you have no idea what goes on and why I'm on and off duty and it is none of your business to know that. Management can handle this report from here i have nothing else i can say.

Regards,

Hockey

1rd

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @1rd

I blacklisted you because you started complaining in ooc after you didn't like what i said to your response in help chat. We have given everyone multiple warnings to no complain in ooc or they would receive a blacklist from ooc. If you don't want to be blacklisted don't abuse the chat. Also you have no idea what goes on and why I'm on and off duty and it is none of your business to know that. Management can handle this report from here i have nothing else i can say.

Regards,

Hockey
you didn't respond it took a bit for someone to respond and you decided to act all high and mighty after I asked a simple question. I wasn't complaining. plus when I made a report to ask the senior admin that join for help you took the ticket and declined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.