LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Dannie Cage
Steam Name: Pringlesoes
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:89861840

Date and time of loss: 3 hours ago i believe
What happened:
I had a hostage and i told the chief to put it in front of the hostage but he didn't and i think he was gonna but the hostage just ran away while i had my gun pointed at his head which resulted in the police force pushing in. i would love to get my stuff back and that's all (Paid 17,000)

What do you need refunded: 17,000 or my gun and my kevlar and helmet suit. Vektor, Kevlar & Helmet.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in our refund request guidelines. We can only issue refunds for server-side issues, rule breaks, or certain circumstances confirmed by staff members. In your occasion, though it was a bit weird for him to wait so long to did not actually break Fearrp. The current FearRP ruleset dictates that as a civ it requires three armed civs to put someone under Fearrp whilst there was only one of you in that vault. Additionally for him to technically be a bank robbery hostage he would have to be zip tied in order to be considered a hostage however zip tying him would also put him under actual Fearrp if you would have done so. Due to him not being zip-tied, nor under FearRP he could technically walk out like that at his own risk which he did, and which is valid for him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.