Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, this is a stupid question with hopefully simple answer. How do I crop a screenshot? Say someone said something funny in the game and I wanna be able to SS it, and only that.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

People use software for it, there's a variety of ways.

The easiest way, without external programs, is to hit the Prt Sc button on your keyboard, print screen, and paste it in Paint or some kind of image editor and crop it from there.

If you want a simple program, I suggest

I use it and it's fairly simple to set up, and has the ability to make key-binds to take screenshots with and you can crop them from there and even have it automatically upload to Imgur and be saved to your clipboard to send to people. There are videos on YouTube to walk you through on how to do it.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

People use software for it, there's a variety of ways.

The easiest way, without external programs, is to hit the Prt Sc button on your keyboard, print screen, and paste it in Paint or some kind of image editor and crop it from there.

If you want a simple program, I suggest

I use it and it's fairly simple to set up, and has the ability to make key-binds to take screenshots with and you can crop them from there and even have it automatically upload to Imgur and be saved to your clipboard to send to people. There are videos on YouTube to walk you through on how to do it.

Sweet Ill definitely use it, thanks!

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Personally, I take the screenshot then pull it up in chrome and use gyazo and that seems to work well.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Download ShareX like Gregg posted and press CTRL + Print

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to solved as per Gregg's response, which answered your question

Status
Not open for further replies.