Jlatr4738

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So, I was running a food truck and got $1400 in earnings. However, I couldn't figure out how to get the money. Is it supposed to be immediately transferred to my bank account or is there something I am supposed to do. I ended up quitting the job thinking that may work but it didn't and I lost all the earnings. I've been trying to ask people in game but no one responds.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I think its bugged cause as i remember i didnt use to make any money whenever i was selling the aids and diarrhea filled food from my food truck. :D
Food truck job is good for fun and some roleplay but its the least paying job on the server.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Tristan
I had about an hour long sit, trying to figure out how food truck drivers could get the money from the food they sold. They get a “earnings” bar in the top left, showing how much money they made. But they’re unable to get that money. I contacted developers in the middle of the sit and they said they don’t know, and would have to check the code to see how. Never got a response.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I believe the intended behavior is for the earned money to be deposited directly into your bank account as it is with all other jobs. However it appears to be broken at the moment.. my apologies for that. Message me in-game if you see me and I'll help you out with your burger money.

I've logged this on the trello here: https://trello.com/c/oVU92H8K

Reactions: Thy