Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198312161948
Your Character Name: Jamal Hisin

Ban Length: 30 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Michael

Ban Reason: Extreme staff disrespect, misuse of reports
Unban Reason: I agree with the punishment drawn from Michael, and I don't want to argue against the duration or reason. I just want to emphasize that right after I made the ridiculously stupid and insultion report, I realized how much of a mistake it was and how much trouble it would get me in. I did the @ command again to close the report seconds after it had been made to find that @Shimax had closed it. (You can check logs). I really want to exaggerate how stupid of a choice this was on my parts and how I really hope I can make it right and play Monolith again since it is one of my favorite pastimes. I will make an apology to Tesk and the whole staff team if wanted and will show the staff team I am able to control myself. I wish I could provide the shadowplay but my video file corrupted. Again I really hope this can be remediated and I will write a 5 page paper on why I'm sorry to Tesk (not even a joke)

Time of Occurrence: 7:41 PM, 5/1/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shimax @Tesk
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

10:33:21 PM: Jamal Hisin (huncho) (STEAM_0:0:175948110) (948) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "tesk youre an admin your opinion is irrelevant"
10:33:36 PM: Cole Rowland (Tesk) (STEAM_0:1:184098258) (245) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "enjoy the blacklist"
10:33:39 PM: Jamal Hisin (huncho) (STEAM_0:0:175948110) (948) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "if you didnt like it you should fix it"
10:33:48 PM: <Tesk gave huncho a 24 hour OOC blacklist>
10:35:25 PM: Jamal Hisin (huncho) (STEAM_0:0:175948110) (948) created a report (#64) with message: Tesk is an egotistical narcisstic fuck that no one likes. Change my mind.

So I see that I was able to change your mind...

I will accept your appeal as long as you write a 5-page paper - double spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, APA format with three (3) citations other than Wikipedia on why you are sorry for what you said about/to Tesk.

I will lock the thread in the mean time. You can submit the paper to me as a PDF over Discord (Michael#2952).

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for submitting the paper. After discussing this with Tesk, your punishment will be reduced to 3 days. Although your apology was nice, you will still need to serve a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.