Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Awesomepvper331
Your SteamID32: [U:1:320804980]
Your Character Name: Chris Doe

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member : @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: No intent to rp, rdm
Unban Reason: I did rdm, but I do have intent to rp.

Time of Occurrence: Earlier today, May 1st
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't have their names, but it was a suspect and my captain.

Back Story
I don't have video proof of any of this after this situation ill start recording my gameplay

I was a police officer patrolling in layer 1, and I witnessed a vehicle run a stop sign. I proceed to attempt to pull him over, and he pulls over for a very short amount of time. I exited my car told him that he ran a stop sign and he wasn't having it. He starting driving away and I followed him and he pulled into the police station in layer 1. He runs inside and starts saying I falsely pulled him over and continues to say other stuff until he gets the captain's attention. The captain brings me and the suspect into a conference room. The suspect says I was on the opposite lane and hit him? I got pretty mad that he was lying. The suspect doesn't even have evidence that happened because the captain asked him if he did. I told my captain my side of the story, and he just says "If i see you reckless driving again, I'll demote you". First of all he never even saw me reckless driving and I abiding by the traffic laws. I'm setting an example for new players. So at this point of pretty pissed off. I go back to patrolling in the same area as last time, and I SEE THE SAME CAR run a red light. I put on my lights and sirens. I follow him into a gas station where he pulls over. Then I hear my captain asking me why I'm pulling him over. I say in chat "He ran a red light.". My captain proceeds to say I'm targeting him?! I just saw him run a red light? My captain after an estimated time of 30 seconds, takes out his camera and zooms in to the stop light and says "It looks pretty green to me". Like its been 30 seconds since I pulled him over of course the light is gonna change. Here's where I go wrong.

My Wrong Doing

At this point I'm gonna be honest I'm annoyed out of my mind at this captain. Before I say what I did wrong, there was plenty more of options I could've chosen that would've been the right thing and I understand that I realize it now. Back to the story. So I'm annoyed and tell the captain he's an idiot and etc. He proceeds to say "Alright your disrespecting me now, I'm gonna demote you". He had a valid reason to demote me. I get out of my vehicle and shoot him dead. Now this is very very wrong of me. Completely messed up to do that. I've recognized this and I regret doing what I did. I should've handled myself and just should've taken the demotion and moved on. I'm really upset about this ban since I spend most of my day playing on monolith. I bought premium recently and hit 1,700 hours on Garry's mod. I'm sincerely sorry. It was very wrong to shoot the captain because of my emotions. I hope I'm able to be given a second chance. I've realized my wrong doing, and how I wasted the captain's time by shooting him, and him having to wait 3 minutes or so to respawn. Thank you for your time, sorry for making the admins and mods jobs harder for them, and sorry to the captain who I wrongfully killed.

Sincerely,
Chris Doe(RP name)

Attachments

• Ban.PNG
    Ban.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @awesomepvper331 ,

Regarding your Ban Appeal due to recent rules violations on the server,

After our discussion via Discord, your ban of Two Weeks will be removed but a One Week Weapons Blacklist will be issued which you may appeal against on the forum.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Moved to Handled Server Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.