LV

Your Steam Name: KablamoHD
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name: Ben Hillbun

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @NASA

Ban Reason: Player Diss | FailRP | Not listening to staff
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Relevant Evidence: So essentially I'm just gonna explain what happend and then explain myself, Essentially this cop decided to come up to me and say for me to remove my farming plots behind the supermarket, so I told him to let me grow them and ill be on my way, He said no to this. So he pulls out an M4A1 on safety. So I start running in fearRP. So he chases me and he asked why did I run away? I said its called Roleplay, you are suppost to be scared of things that can killed you in LOOC, So he said, in these exact words "I dont give a fuck about the rules, its garrys mod" So we get the PD and hes now arresting me.

While we are in the PD he tells me to drop my guns, I said no way if you are gonna break rules, why should I listen to you? Not only that but I had a gun license and he did not listen at all. So He calls the Admin AKA @NASA and tells him "He's breaking rules and not dropping the gun is FearRP". The Legit fact that he "doesn't Follow rules" Kinda surprises me why I am banned for this. Never the less, I deserved it. I should have dropped the guns even if he told me to and even if he broke the rules. It's not okay to do that. And to that I say that I am extremely sorry for doing so.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Doggo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do not bump your appeal.

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have received far too many warnings and are disrespectful to players. I gave you a very lenient punishment considering what could have been given, it is going to stay.
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.