Status
Not open for further replies.

talics

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I got banned by the moderator tru. It started by me and my friend driving on the road and a cop car pulls us over for reckless driving even tho "they hit us" So we started talking and two other guys hit all of us. After the 30 secs of being down we get back up and we ask are we free too go thats when one of the officers said yes. So we proceed to go to the store where they follow us. i walk out the store i see my friend being hassled by the same cop so i start asking question after we both proceed to be arrested and put in jail. This being the second time in 5 mins where we have been hassled by the same i cop i get mad and call a derogatory word being n***a. I used it out of anger me using in a way not to be racist but as my native tongue because he keeps coming after us for no reasons. I tried explaining to tru but no one heard me out when this has happened to me multiple times I've got massed rdmed and and people using hacks against me and my friend with no admins on but i say a word and i get banned for two days. I just want my ban appealed because first i didnt know the rules of that becuase so many people called me that and i thought it was cool but getting hassled by the same dude twice then banned dont seem fair to me. I apologize to tru and the person i seemed to offended

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, wrong format. In addition to this, this is not the ban appeals forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.