Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 76561197999832288
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526708778
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: I heard something down there and I was just checking pulse and telling paramedics to give CPR to dying officers. And suddenly this guy blew my brains out for no reason. And he's using a voice changer.

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jack Brown STEAM_0:1:84579492 (Witnessed)

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@IsiahC24 you have 24 hours to provide your context to the video or this will be handled without your input.

IsiahC24

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Bro why u crying u, really went to the forums... anyway it wasn't R.D.M. I told the medics if anyone tries to revive him they're gonna die and he said ok I killed the cop why in the world would I let him get stabilized to OP me out what sense does that make that's why u didn't die on the first CPR attempt cause u failed. ALSO, he was reporting it over the radio making it obvious he was a "DetECtive" on the "cAsE". WHY DO YOU THINK the medic wasn't stabilizing him... is that why you have the video muted genius?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.2.8] You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

If you had been allowed to revive those officers, they would have been able to report the identity of a civilian to attempted to murder at least 3 police officers. While it could be argued that @IsiahC24 should have fled or simply finished off the officers so they couldn't be revived, I won't pretend to know every factor that went into the decision. As such, I feel this kill was justified. Also I don't know his voice well enough to say if thats a voice changer or just his actual voice.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.