Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:495303376
Your Character Name: Kerry Lee.

Ban Length: 8 Months.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: Mass VDM (8)
Unban Reason: So, I originally got banned due to running over 8 people, The reason for this is there was a bunch of people at the spawn. And I was dropping frames for example framerate was like mad I was around 17 to 0 FPS Avg 5, And since my frames were dropping I decided to be a passive job that job was a paramedic. And I had seen someone hurt at the front of the hospital, And as soon as I turned my vehicle I had turned into a big crowd of people. I tried apologizing but the people did not have it. And then I got pulled over by an admin, He seemed like his day was not going to plan, I figured this out soon as his attitude had shown this. I have a witness you will see his steam and the discord name I had got recently from another friend that plays on the server. The witness had overheard the admin treating me with disgust and ended trying to step in but the admin may have ignored him. Recently I called the witness on discord to talk about my ban and he ended up telling me "I am so disgusted of this admins actions" -Fortzzzz.

Sincerely fliskerdude / NxUs9_999/ Kerry Lee

Time of Occurrence: Around 2 to 3 months ago.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Fortzzzz / Alan Void

Fortzzzz has granted me permission to show his discord name if you want to contact him his discord is: R7#6709, My discord is: MopoTheKid#7878

If you are unsure about the appeal then call us on discord / Message

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?:

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Fliska ,

If I believe I watch you run over multiple people without stopping. If I would of saw you stop and apologized I know I wouldn't of banned you for that long or even at all because I get it driving isn't the easiest thing to do. I will allow you 24 hours to update this appeal and give me a reason why I should unban you or reduce your ban and I will reconsider this appeal. If you do not do so I will be denying this appeal.

Regards,
Hockey

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

no response in 24 hours. Denied

Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.