Status
Not open for further replies.

cossettelee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I paid for premium and didnt even get to use any of the perks to begin with i couldnt get more than 6 plots down at a time, then i go thru and sit thru hours or abuse from the server and staff cant even resolve it and then doesnt even handle the report at all eventually. I shouldnt have to pay to enhance my game experience, then have no enhancements work, and then sit through a shit abusive server, to log out and get banned for just logging out. (apparently being arrested is apart of a scene where u cant disconnect) but being arrested for simply being a female on the server is getting ridiculous. I want my money back for this shit ass experience.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunate that you feel that way. Contact @Gurrazor for refunds on premium. FYI, read the rules before joining to prevent you not knowing you cannot leave. Staff are people too, I know what a bummer, and cannot be there as soon as you request them.

Also your attitude is quite nasty. Understandable that you feel "abused", but report the staff appropiately (other section) and we can actually review the case properly.

Denied, contact Gurrazor through forum DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.