Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lac_una
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48161004
Your Character Name: Nick Anthony

Ban Length: 1 year 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: RDM X 3 | RDM in a sit
Unban Reason: In my opinion, a 1 year and 4 day ban is a little bit extreme for only RDM X 3. I could understand if I was punished for a month or two or anything more plausible than 1 year. I do admit to the RDM. I'm not going to sit here and deny anything or make some bullshit claim up however, I do not admit to the RDM in a sit claim. While in the sit, I did not kill anyone whatsoever. An admin told me that I either killed PMX or PMX saw me killing someone but either way, PMX I am sorry for what I did I realize it was dumb for me to do. This really did teach me a lesson I will admit, after this I will start taking RP more seriously, I'll actually follow the rules and I promise to not have any slip ups in the future. I'm not asking for me to be unbanned automatically just because it's a really long ban that in my opinion wasn't needed but all I ask for is for it to be shortened.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: Only members that were witnessing were the members that were involved in the RDM which I don't remember their names.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

I banned you by the way.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will reduce your ban to 6 months, if you were sorry in the sit and apologized your ban would of only been a week. If you come back and still want to break rules, you will be banned for a long time.

Partially accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.