LV

Your Steam Name: Hello migo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110877720
Your Character Name: Thomas Sterling

Ban Length: 1 month (5 days in)
Banning Staff Member: @PMX

Ban Reason: Failure to report an alternate account
Unban Reason:
OK just want to give the devs and the staff team a shout out for how good they’ve made community. There literally is no other community as good as monolith. Trust me too I’ve been trying to find a good Gmod Dark RP server, and all of them are shit compared to monolith.

So I’m not going to try to deny what I did and it was very very wrong. I’m truly sorry for it. So I would really just like to be able to play on server again, I know it’s only been about a week but when you play monolith every other day it kinda gets addicting. I am willing to go on strict probation or something where if I get a warning point I will get banned again, or even be blacklisted from guns for a month. I just want to apologize for what I did and am very sorry for it.

Now in return for the stupid stuff I did, I would like to make a shop in the center of town to help the new players, it will also be a trading post where I would buy stuff off them to help them out. I have a few people that are willing to help me out too. Now at this shop I will be answering all questions new players ask me to the best of my ability. I really just want to help the community strive, I feel that my frag happy raiding days are now over and really don't have the interest to base anymore. I would like to now give back to the community. I plan on this shop being a daily thing to, and I think it would bring a lot of RP to the sever. In addition I have a guy that would be more that happy to make the decorations for me.

Willing to talk on discord too.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your ingame record is extensive. Furthermore, this is a serious offence, as you must report anything that goes against the community rules.
You failed to do so and you were punished accordingly. This should be known by now as you have been here for a long time now.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.