Timorem1

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Boshua Bickson
Your Steam ID: 76561198287573735
Your Character Name: Boshua Bickson

Ban Length: perma banned
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): it was the console who banned @Lola Meid
Ban Reason: Hacking
Time of Occurrence: 5:15ish
Relevant Evidence: i dont have any
Additional members involved/witnessing: i dont have any

I simply cannot even rationalize the fact that i was just perma banned. I was banned for using hacks im guessing because it says that it was for hacking. i have never hacked before and still dont intend to so there has clearly been a mistake. The console banned me but i dont know why. Before it happened i when afk in spawn becasue i had to use the bathroom. when i came back i was kicked for being afk for too long. I understanded that so i tried to connect back but it said i was perma banned by the console for hacking. like i said i did not hack and will never do so becasue i dont like to tamper with games that i like. If someone could please explain to me what happened like if it was a mistake on the console part or if someone reported me doing something that looked like hacking that i could clear up please someone let me know. Thank you dearly to anyone who helps me and God bless you.Have a nice day.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban was removed. We will closely observe your actions on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.