Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch sslur
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352719936/
Your Character Name: Joseph Atkins

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): automatic

Ban Reason: Ltaa
Unban Reason: I was a paramedic just doing my job when all of a sudden a ups truck was in the way and a cop car was also. So to be safe i decided to nudge the police car a little (Didn't notice the cop in the car) to continue down the street. The cop immediately went into pursuit mode and said "hes fleeing, hes fleeing, oh never mind" because i pulled over. I told him i nudged his car because it was blocking the street and he was like saying what I did wrong while blocking my car with his. So i told him I did nothing wrong and continued on duty following all laws. He then continued to pursuit me and started to hit my car and he hit my car so hard I ran over a pedestrian. I got scared so I started to drive but I got stopped I got out of the car and he said cuff him and i was like I did nothing wrong. He said he was going to put me away for murder for killing the person meanwhile it was his fault. So when I got brought back to the station I knew I wasn't in the wrong(I even reported it to an admin but no one ever showed up) I asked for a lawyer and he just ignore me so to not give him the satisfaction I left not knowing I would get auto banned.

Time of Occurrence: 8:15
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm pretty sure you can't appeal a console ban

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you cannot appeal automatic bans unless you present valid evidence that show the ban is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.