Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Ice
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60531060
Your Discord-Tag: Ice#0044

Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Abusing channel powers
Unban Reason: I fully understand what I did to receive a permanent ban from the monolith discord several months ago. It was never my intent to harm the monolith discord in anyway, but in the end, that's exactly what I did and I can't change that fact. I have made mistakes on the monolith discord in the past and have been given little to no proper punishment for my actions. This provided no lesson in the end, it was a slap on the wrist on multiple occasions. The appeal that I created in December was created too early and did not give anytime for me to reflect on my actions. I have waited over several months and all I can do is apologize for my actions once more. I have nothing better to do during this quarantine and just want a place to talk with other people, I hope that you can forgive me for my past actions.

Time of Occurrence: 12/16/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I have read the discord ban appeal rules.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned but this is your last chance. In addition to this, you will not be able to have an org channel on discord, due to misuse of discord powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.