CloutMonster
Mike Huntertz

3 Days
Mark

Disconnecting during a raid
3 AM
i don't have evidence but I have witnesses
Drake Vert and Max Lopex

I'm sorry that I disconnected during a raid. I didn't know what a raid was and i was scarred because they threatened to take my valuables like my crops and ores. it wont happen again i just read the rules and i understand now what i did wrong.
I was very scared, 5 men rushed my room with assault rifles and demanded my goods. one or two of the men i don't remember, shot me and i almost died. they then wanted my valuable items in my inventory so i disconnected out of fear of getting my things that i worked very hard for lost and taken.
I, again am very sorry to the admin and the raiders that i disconnected during the raid. Before they came to my home i heard gunshots coming from there house so i got scarred and hid in my room. then their leader came and told us that one of us was was shooting towards their house but at the time i was in my room farming so i didn't know. then after he left i heard more gunshots and then locked my door and hid in my room again he was mad and wanted to talk to my leader again but we told him the same thing and this time i saw his face.
He was wearing a black trench coat and red tie. we were scared because we didn't know were the gunshots were coming from then when they came i tried to tell them we didn't do anything but it was too late they demanded my things and like i said out of fear i left the server.
I am extremely sorry that i broke the rules it was very stupid ans immature of me to disconnect and not read the rules of the server especially since I didn't know things like raids could happen. if the admins give me one more chance that would be so great and i hope i could talk to them and express my gratitude. I think your name is Mark i'm talking about the person who banned me I just feel like i need a chance to talk to him to clear some things. please if your reading this ,Mark, i would like to talk to you in discord or you could message me on steam. thank your for your kindness.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 874

Denied.

You disconnected during a raid so they would not steal your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.