Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kingeddie98
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:47660490
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Edward MacDonald

Admin being reported: @Leon

Reason for Report:

I, a Police Sgt, had a suspect in custody, Juan Gracia. He was in possession of 25+ bags of marijuana seeds, which are illegal according to the law book and must be confiscated. See 4-2: Possession with Intent (Narcotic). I told him at gunpoint to drop or destroy the seeds. He refused. I filed a report. Leon ruled I could not force him to drop the seeds at gunpoint for confiscation/destruction as a police officer. Instead saying to add on or just jail or fine him.

I feel this ruling is contrary to precedent on this matter, and would respectfully request it be reviwed.

Time of Occurrence: ~17:41 EDT August 3rd 2018.
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Witness/Suspect in Custody:
Steam Name: Surepemedds
SteamID:
copy.png
STEAM_0:0:155574178
Character Name (if known): Juan Gracia

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The audio is extremely quiet and I didn't say you couldn't get him to drop it at gunpoint, I said if he doesn't then you can jail him for not responding to your orders as an LEO. Does this really require a staff report, what did I do wrongly because it seems you misunderstood what I was saying?

kingeddie98

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't say you couldn't get him to drop it at gunpoint, I said if he doesn't then you can jail him for not responding to your orders as an LEO.
My main issue with this ruling is I ordered him to drop it or destroy the seeds at gunpoint, invoking fearRP rules. He refused. I filed a report requesting your assistance in forcing him to drop or destroy them with in accordance with FearRP. In my opinion those OOC rules were not enforced in this case.

Additionally, upon asking in #help in the server discord where to post this grievance, it was recommended (by staff) to be posted in the form of a staff report.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That's fine, I will look into this further. I was going to continue dealing with the situation but you just threatened to report me on the forums.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

If at gunpoint, the victim has to comply with orders given within the boundaries of the server rules due to FearRP. This applies regardless if it is a criminal, a cop or a toddler with a severe case of Parkinsons holding the firearm.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have thought about it further and feel I should've issued a FearRP punishment, I tried to be as fair as I could in the situation because I thought it was just glitching out for him. There was no abuse in this footage, I just didn't want to make the situation worse than it was because you could've just went for your punishment without involving staff HOWEVER you were right to do so. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Just as Thy said, you must follow FearRP and do what is asked of you at gunpoint, With that being said this is just a small mistake and requires no warning or action against @Leon other then for him to just Look over this thread.