LV

Your Steam Name: [C3:M] Lambsauce
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Grutle Chorf

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Shawntae

Reason for Report: Intentional VDM | Attempt mugging/kidnapping in public
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one.

In the video you can clearly see that he aimed for the Mayor with his BMW.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Forgot to mention that he kidnapped me like 5 minutes prior and he found me again at the supermarket (broke NLR)

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, I was hunting a man that had escaped my custody, he fit your clothing which is why I approached you with the gun. I quickly realized that you were the wrong guy, which is why I decided to leave you be.
Second of all, I wasn't looking at the direction I was heading, and when I looked up it was too late for me to break before hitting the mayor (Video clearly shows me attempting to break). I called 911 to attempt to have the mayor revived, besides that, me accidentally hitting the mayor was handled in-game, since he made a report saying he was VDM'd, I don't see why this report is necessary, but knowing you it does not surprise me.

This leads me to my third point, other staff members were online at this time, such as Lola. You even made a report in-game, which you decided to close almost instantly. This could of been handled very quickly in game, with the resources available for you, and would have made for a much easier and faster discussing where I could have explained this very easily.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, I was hunting a man that had escaped my custody, he fit your clothing which is why I approached you with the gun. I quickly realized that you were the wrong guy, which is why I decided to leave you be.
Second of all, I wasn't looking at the direction I was heading, and when I looked up it was too late for me to break before hitting the mayor (Video clearly shows me attempting to break). I called 911 to attempt to have the mayor revived, besides that, me accidentally hitting the mayor was handled in-game, since he made a report saying he was VDM'd, I don't see why this report is necessary, but knowing you it does not surprise me.

This leads me to my third point, other staff members were online at this time, such as Lola. You even made a report in-game, which you decided to close almost instantly. This could of been handled very quickly in game, with the resources available for you, and would have made for a much easier and faster discussing where I could have explained this very easily.
I left the server because I needed to deal with administrative duties on another server.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.
  • Invalid evidence. I told you that none of your "evidence" is being reviewed if your microphone input is muted.
  • Doesn't look intentional at all as he stopped and probably called EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.