Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Geez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96256427
Your Character Name: Isaic Butchermen

Ban Length: 7 days
Banning Staff Member: @Stuvi

So my ban consists of, "Breaking Character, FVTL, Player/Staff Disrespect". This is my first offence, and even with that this should not be a week ban. And I did not break Rp, I dont remember at all coming onto staff, but yes I did disrespect people. But I do not feel this was worthy of a week ban. This ban was instant, No warning. Hope this can be fixed soon.

Situation: So me and my friends are driving, we spot 3 dead bodies, we hop out and look at what was going on, My friends yell cops and run and I am left behind. Now I am in a bad situation, and cops on this server tend to just cuff you and ignore role play. So I was salty when he ran up and tazed me. He then proceeded to handcuff me, then let me go, then another cop came in and cuffed me again. I was mad at this point, no role play and I had no idea what was going on, at the scene I just found the bodies, I was insulting the cops, And in my insults I was making fun of them being cops, I do think that is in role play boundaries. Never said anything extreme. Then I was pulled to the side by a cop, who now I can see was a admin playing as a cop. When he pulls me to the side all he says "You need to calm down" and then I am banned. Like come on. No warning at all, no admin sit to discuss what happened. It was not like I was doing an exploit where you should ban them right away. I was found in a bad situation that escalated to insults and then I was banned.

Time of Occurrence: 10/28/2018 5:34 AM
Relevant Evidence: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Last edited:

billybean

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was one of his friends that ended up running away and I just wanted to chip in that a week ban is a little bit harsh. Considering he didn't even get pulled up & talked too or warned was very surprising. I have had players insulting me right infront of admins and no action was taken about that. I can't imagine what could have been said by this guy that was worthy of a 1 week ban. There are people on & banned every single day who get lighter sentences for things 5x worse than this. From my experience on the server so far, FTVL on 1st offense is typically kick/warning, same with FailRP. I'm not asking for "Isaic Butcherman" to be completely unbanned as I wasn't a witness to the entire situation, but I do ask that this whole case be reevaluated and a lighter sentence is considered considering the fact that this was his first offense ever on the server.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You do not "spot 3 dead bodies" - You followed PsiSyn's vehicle, which got blocked in by the police, who then jumped off the bridge with his friends. They die and your group decides to head down the highway and go to their corpses. You guys start looting, then the police arrives and attempts to detain everyone that is near the crime scene. You instantly break character and start disrespecting the police - I interfered while in noclip to make you follow the rules - you did not and continued to be disrespectful towards everyone around you.

You were not cooperative and didn't see a reason why the police would detain and search you. During that situation you were FailRPing, Breaking Character and in addition to that failing to value your life as officers had their weapons out - this behaviour shows us that you are unable to properly roleplay on our server and I removed you on the spot.

billybean

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

To be fair he wasn't even the driver of the vehicle, he was in the backseat with no say in what was happening. Nobody was following anyone, we were just driving on the highway and saw someone jump off the bridge. And again it was his first offense EVER on this server so I'm unable to understand how this one scenario shows that he is entirely unable to properly roleplay.

Again, I wasn't there to witness what was said, but this situation is being handled as if he pulled a weapon and started shooting everybody on sight, or disrespected every single player that he came in contact with throughout the server, which was simply not the case. This was a one time scenario where he was 'disrespecting' cops for being cops. This could have just as easily been handled by a pull up by an admin and a warning, or even a kick/short-term ban for disrespect.

edit: the whole situation makes sense after i looked up psisyn. Founder doesnt tolerate anyone messing with their youtuber buddy

Last edited:

SomeoneSomethingMan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So I was not cooperative with the police, and that worth a week ban? I was disrespecting them yes, but in my insults I never said anything extreme, No racial slurs, No attacks on their personal life, or Age, I made fun of them as being cops, Now as me being in hand cuffs and presumed as a criminal give me a reason why my insults were not in role-play reason? Do criminals cherish cops? Or do they tend to be disrespectful. Like this ban was not right and you know it. No admin sit, no warning. Did you even check if this was my first second or what ever number of offence?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

why my insults were not in role-play reason?
Because you instantly went out of character, that's why. You simply don't see what you've done wrong in this situation, therefore the appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.