KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Every Server does it, even more than once at times, a Economy Reset, it is time, i suggest reset everything, exp, eco, items, ALL BANS and allow anyone that is currently VIP to keep it, and reset it, and also for those who will bitch about it, lets include some prestige item currency in accordance to your bank/item value (nothing unfair af)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

They already did an unban wave, why would they do another.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Every Server does it, even more than once at times, a Economy Reset, it is time, i suggest reset everything, exp, eco, items, ALL BANS and allow anyone that is currently VIP to keep it, and reset it, and also for those who will bitch about it, lets include some prestige item currency in accordance to your bank/item value (nothing unfair af)
Nah

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The potential damage to the playerbase is devastating. I actually agree with you, but the negatives outweigh the benefits.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This was brought up 2-3 years ago and this isn't a regular darkRP some people have hundreds to thousands of hours and to see it all wiped would make them quit cause its a long grind from 0- to where all the pvpers are at right now wouldn't work and would loose all the old time players

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

um....emm.....i-.......no, no thank you