LV

Your Steam Name: IndiKat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150647250
Your Character Name: Ivy Garibaldi

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hoaks

Ban Reason: ERP after 3 Warnings
Time of Occurrence: 6:40PM
Relevant Evidence: I told an Abernathy jumping on my plants "You want bad things done to your butt". It was a joke, and wasn't erotic roleplay. I didn't roleplay, it was nothing more. I was also not warned 3 times, I was warned 1 time. I don't consider this erotic roleplay. Also, the first time I was kicked because I got married on the server, my husband jumped on me then said *Consempates the marriage*.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Cecil Blake (Another Abernathy I don't remember what his name was)

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Chrome has warned you multiple times. The way that statement was worded was most definitely in a non appropriate manner.

1.17- You are not allowed to talk about anything sexual in any realm on the game. It is strictly forbidden.

I feel 3 days is reasonable as this ban could easily have been a minimum of a week. Please take the next 3 days to think about what you've done and how you have been RP'ing and talking in game.

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I did warn you the other day, and you continued your ERP so I kicked you when I could've easily banned you. I'd say this ban is justified.

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For the above reasons.
DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.