Jimmy Falcone

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jimmy Falcone
Steam Name: Jimmy Falcone
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103141077

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 3:16:50 AM EST
What happened: I had just bought an m249 & the person I had bought it off of dropped it off the ground, to which the guy who rdmed me went to grab it, but I picked it up first. I then pulled it out and started looking at it, while I was doing this, unbeknownst to me, he was grabbing a machete out of his bank to kill me with. I then put it away & out of nowhere, I begin getting stabbed from behind from a random guy. I then tried to defend myself while walking away, but the gun had extremely little ammo & I was panicking, so there was nothing I could do & I died.

What do you need refunded: 1x M249 LMG, Death bills @Clutch Master FTW can verify this
Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/65010070/d1337cyk2zaY?invite=cr-MSxnRlhtY2RvbXlOdnAsMjI4MjcyNTYs
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The person that rdmed @Jimmy Falcone was later banned for Mass RDM, and I believe they were also an Alternate Account. I was unable to remove the weapon from their inventory before they were permanently banned, therefore, the following item(s) should be refunded:

1x M249

As for the death bills, those have already been refunded in game.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.