Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BloodyMustache89
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:126128799
Your Character Name: Jack Pesaro

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Backflare

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: Served more than half of the ban. I was banned because I disconnected during a raid but i didnt know i was being raided, i had taken weed in game and had the efffect going plus the sounds of my spotify in the background. I apparently was shot in the head before i disconnected but I didnt know due to the effects on my screen, the damage didnt show in the logs either so the raider showed the admin a video of them headshotting me that i didnt get to see for myself but was told that they did shoot me but somehow it didnt show in logs. I didnt collect any of my lsd items upon leaving because my friend was still in the base farming so i was just rejoining because the weed effect was glitched on my screen. Upon confrontation with the admin I immediately gave him the items that he requested off of me with no hassle whatsoever and talked to him about the issue that i was experiencing and how I didnt know that i was shot at. I was told due to my history i would still receive the ban but to appeal it in 15 days. I am here appealing it now. I will be more careful and im not trying to go out of my way to break rules. 2020 was supposed to be my ban free year and I did not purposely break the rule. Please consider the fact that I am trying my hardest to change my ways and get my old ban history behind me.

Time of Occurrence: 1/03/19
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED . Be more careful next time and check to make sure you are not being raided before leaving. Sorry for the late response on this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.