HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kira.paranoid.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180646065
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Target Steam Name: uiceheid
Target SteamID: no clue because he sent hitmen after me while he was out of game
Target Character Name (if known): jacki wong

Request Reason: well i was basing and then i got raided so i escaped and was at bank later after the raid to pull some guns out to protect myself and i got shot up but won against a guy who he sent to kill me over discord he even pmed me and told me he was sent by him ( @ Erie Kakalot) steam RedDotOnYourForehead. his men then ran me off the road and shot me a bit later saying the words lets go to his discord he has a cash prize for us. i dont know what i even did to the man but he was for sure useing discord to meta and player targeting me for no apparent reason the man i linked above will confirm this there were several others involved but i dont know them. it was just a rdm fest on their part they killed me several times after for nothing all on his word two of the mass rdmers he sent STEAM_0:0:155660231 STEAM_0:0:146713272

When did the situation occur?: 6:40 am est
Your evidence to support your claim: NA i cant screenshot the chat where mr erie kakalot said this in chat but he told me it was in fact jacki wong that sent him from out of game

Additional members involved/witnessing: reddotonyourforehead aka Erie Kakalot
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yup

Last edited:

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1. you do realize you cant report w/o a steamid 64 2. this is another case of the MRDMers targeting me once again making it apparent who it is (most likely "damp eggplant") a person who was kicked from my org and massed directly after. just because they blame me you really think it was me? i haven't hired a hitman since paralake of 2018 lol

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Player report lacks steam id or evidence, and as such, cannot be processed.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.