Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jake Anderson.
Steam Name: WirRload.
SteamID: 76561198080218510

Date and time of loss: 05/05/2019
What happened:
Alrighty so I mugged a guy and he reported at me I didn't give him engouh time to respond. This man reported on me and a modereator named @
Enviro

decided I didn't give him engouh time and I need to give him back his stuff. now I will explain why I think I gave him engouh time in my opnion:

1. According to rule 14 under 2.2 you need to give your oppponent engouh time to understand the situation now in the video you can see the victim is raising his hands in the air at second 15 in the video (means he knew what is going on) + he even get zipties and comms confiscate so he understand he is about to lose his mp5 (and he can't say he forgot about the mp5 as he just unequip it).
2. at second 032 I say my demand drop your gun I said exactly 6 times "drop your gun" and gave him exactly 16 secondes to obey"
now in my opnion he can't even say he didn't understand the demand like he said (you can't hear it because he muted himself in the shadowplay, he says "what to drop?") when in the video he clicks on the gun inside his inventory almost drop it and then changed his mind to maybe get some spare time cuz his friend ran away maybe he could get a shot or what ever.

at the end he had 16 secondes to drop the gun I said my demand 6 times and he knew he was in situation of robbery for around 25 secondes as rule 14 under 2.2 asks.
What do you need refunded: just the mp5 I gave him back :)
Evidence:[/B] the video:

I'd like to state before I placed this topic I went over the discord and spoke with random staff member to get another point of view and he said he is in my side @Perry

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dealt with ingame. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.