John Bob

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: itstea1th
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:132894248
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Bob

Admin being reported: @hawke

Reason for Report: Breaking Fearrp, and kicking me for rdm even though he is a developer
Time of Occurrence: 2:30 AM
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Only me and him

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest, I've been in plenty of situations before where I put my hands up. When I was strolling around and passed by you, I didn't even really notice your gun as you had it holstered for the most part until right after you said "Hands up." so I just casually shouted "F*ck off!" as my mafia character while continuing to walk for a few mere seconds.

Was also really distracted as I was in a Discord with a couple other developers in another project while looking at another overlay, so I guess I didn't take my character's situation too seriously to notice or pay attention to the gun hold up that just occurred. To be honest I just saw that I got gunned down and only fully took in I was being held at gunpoint in the aftermath, but then again I still felt that I had very little reaction time regardless to process / respectfully react to the situation.

So, with very low staff at 2-3 am I just threw a quick kick for RDM without hesitation (as a small warning as I felt that it was better than having to deal with writing up a whole report and seeing you banned). Another player had also told me that this John Bob had also RDMed them minutes before my character got killed as well and that it wasn't being handled, I just wanted you to stop for the duration of the night hence the kick. I don't perform administrative duties as I have not since I have been reinstated so it was a rare occurrence and maybe a lack of judgement on my part. That said, a simple kick did not cause any inconvenience to this player as would a ban or permanent warning points which were not administered.

Other people who witnessed I think: @Anal Spaghetti

Last edited:

Anal Spaghetti

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did witness it. He did RDM me as well. We were following him because he crashed into us. And because we were roleplaying as Mafia men, we wanted to question him and gain respect so that people dont just hit us. We ask him to pull over, to which he instead went to his Premium Box and pulled out a gun and proceeded to shoot at me and blow up my car. We had no intent to kill him as being Mafia, we wanted to be organized, because we are trying to run a business, we are not mass murders.

John Bob

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I shot at you because I got out my car and you guys hit me with your car.

Anal Spaghetti

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I never hit you with my car since you were behind the premium box. You bounce off the premium box with your car. Cant drive through it...

Another note I should add is that I've been reporting stuff all night, and because it was so late there was no staff to respond. And with James finding out that I was RDM'd as well he saw that it would be the most appropriate thing to do as it would not have been handled by anyone else.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Hawke will receive his second strike from this report. From the provided evidence you can clearly see that he already has the weapon equipped and pointed at you from quite the distance. He told you to put up your hands and you refused to abide by our FearRP rules by walking past him and telling him to "fuck off". I don't care what was going on behind the scenes or who you were communicating to in Discord or Teamspeak - you are actively participating on the server so you have to abide by our rules.

This will also be a final warning to your in-game developer rank. There were enough staff members online to take care of the report the player has created, but instead of communicating to these you took matters in your own hands - actually not being allowed to take administrative actions on players of the community unless their actions are a threat to Monolith Servers and/or Thriving Ventures AB - and kicked him without hesitation from the server. This kick is not valid in any way.

Any further misuse of your powers will result in indefinete removal of your in-game developer rank. Your rank is there for development purposes, not administrative purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.