Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DerpDeGames II
Your SteamID: 76561199277669024
Your Character Name : James Winters

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @AJACE

Reason for the warning point(s): Prop Pushing to free my car
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was driving my cruiser towards hospital to pick up a comrade, and I accidentally managed to drive my car beyond the security poles because apparently one side is just wide enough. Not realizing it was only one side, I tried to back out the opposite side and ended up wedging my car. Being it was roughly 00:00-01:30 EST no staff whatsoever were online and all attempts of pushing and reversing were working. At this point, I got out, made sure the area and surrounding was clear of civilians and attempted to free my vehicle using a gingerbread cookie. However, due to the nature of the incident and the very awkward angle my vehicle ended up at between the poles, the vehicle went flying, and the comrade I was picking up, @2011 Ford Crown Victoria, elected to run under neath it saying "I'm gonna catch it" as a joke. But he failed to move out of the way in time, resulting in him being disoriented via crushing temporally. Nobody was killed, and I am aware and duly sorry of my actions, I promise this will not happen again.

Time of Occurrence: 00:00-01:30 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @2011 Ford Crown Victoria
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?:

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DerpDeGames,

Thank you for submitting this appeal, taken into consideration the punishment given, and the extent and forgiveness of the situation. I believe a lesson has been learned.

“How can A Mentor help if his rides stuck?”

I’ll reject/discontinue the current warning point given to you on this occasion. But next time a situation like this occurs, it never hurts to PM a staff on discord and explain the situation, in case they give you permission to do so. I have not found any recent prior of such, and with that I believe this is reasonable.

Also, @JeffMaine, thank you for creating the beginning Player Report. I can understand your point of view in this situation, but I believe in chances, and I hope you can this once as-well :)

Appeal (Accepted)

Thank you, -Ajace

Status
Not open for further replies.