Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mr Jack
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198062619627
Your Character Name: Jarra Binjari

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Scofield

Ban Reason: Failrp/LTAP
Unban Reason: While I was driving since I live in Australia the ping is extremely bad and my computer isn't the best my game froze and crashed into a parked car when my game unfroze I turned around and drove the other way but shortly after crashing into the car my game froze completely. I was extremely annoyed and shutdown my computer as there was nothing else I could do. I tried getting on and found out I was banned. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused anyone on the server.

Time of Occurrence: 14 hours before this post was made
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is the situation from my point of view
. You crashed into people, not realizing that we were in a sit (which you were the main suspect of) then carried on driving? Why didn't you pull over to the side? You are a cop after all. Then, the exact second I grab you with my physgun, you realize that I saw the whole thing as a staff member, you disconnect. You were driving perfectly until then, and the second I pick you up you shut down your computer? Its not like you were stationary for a while, then waited before shutting down your computer. You shut it down the second I pulled you up. Please could you explain this to me? I have attached a timestamp, in BST, of when you disconnected.
04/05/2020 @ 11:07:36Mr Jack (STEAM_0:1:51176949) left the server (Disconnect by user.)Connections

Last edited:

Mr Jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

when i crashed into the vehicle I only though I did not know it caused damage to either players or the vehicle. I only thought I tapped the vehicle. While I was driving down the road around the bank my game froze. I shut my computer down after about 5 seconds of that happening as I was pretty annoyed as it happens often. I can understand how the video makes it look but again I am sorry for any trouble I may of caused you or the players I hit. I am going to be getting a new PC in a few days so something like this wont happen again.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to deny this appeal. The reasons for this is as follows:

1) The timing of when you supposedly crashed
- You claim that you hit a car due to you game freezing, but you carried on driving. That must mean that when your game freezes, it also unfreezes after a couple of seconds, it's not like your stuck on the same screen for several minutes. Then, when your screen supposedly 'froze' when I picked you up, you disconnected immediately. Why didn't you wait to see if it would unfreeze again, as when you crashed into the car before you claimed that your game managed to unfreeze.

2) Logs of the situation - Logs show that you disconnected of your own will. If you had actually crashed, logs would have picked that up. Again, the nature of the situation makes it extremely suspicious how you disconnected the second I wanted to speak to you.

In conclusion, I do not believe your story. No evidence has been provided by yourself that corroborates your side of the story, and the actual evidence I have against you doesn't match up with your story.

If you disagree with my handling of the situation, you have the option of making a staff report against me here.

Ban Appeal Denied
Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.