Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name: Jav Javichu

Which Staff blacklisted you: @PMX
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons.

Blacklist Length: 1 month.
Blacklist Reason: Breaking raid timer after three warnings given.

Unblacklist Reason: Welp, after two weeks of completly not even placing my hands on a weapon (apart from events) i can totally say that i learned from my mistakes and i tried to make up for it by passive roleplaying, i've been leveling up skills that have nothing to do with being a criminal such as cooking, fishing, crafting, i did do a lot of other activities such as hanging out with people in the docs while fishing and passive rping, gambling, i became a guard i did everything i could to make up for my mistakes and show that im able to play without touching any form of weapon in the server.

Honestly it isn't bad but i would love to be unblacklisted so i can participate in activities my friends do such as raids or just being a cop or protecting myself, please, i won't repeat this mistake again and i'm really sorry for what i've done in the past and the rules i've broke, i just want to be able to become jobs that i can't with a weapon blacklist or simply defend my house or business from raiders, this mistake won't happen again and i will keep this punishment in mind.

Time of Occurrence: About two weeks ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: N/A.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

If you do something like this again the punishment will be harsher, and not appealable. Do NOT break rules intentionally.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.